The 420 Points System

Makes sense, now.

So they are really just worthless? And whats up with negative points for sending a pm?? I guess it dont matter tho, they arent worth anything.:tokin:

Well worthless is a bit strong - it's just for fun and respect; which is worth something ;)

The neg 2 per PM was a default setting. The logic being to encourage public discussion. Everything is configurable though.

We may end up using it eventually to choose Members of the Month and other things like that. Now that the dust is settling from the banned members fiasco and our move, we can start working on the completion of the website re-design and producing more exclusive content for you guys. Thanks for your understanding and support!

What about making the points for something the members can actually use them for? Like you could buy a custom title of your choice to go under your name, or use your points to buy access to the 420 girls for a certain amount of time for a certain amount of points, or some other things kinda like those?? Just a thought.

We may end up using it eventually to choose Members of the Month and other things like that. Now that the dust is settling from the banned members fiasco and our move, we can start working on the completion of the website re-design and producing more exclusive content for you guys. Thanks for your understanding and support!

glad your done playing with diapers :hookah:

What about making the points for something the
members can actually use them for? Like you could buy a custom title of your choice to go under your name, or use your points to buy access to the 420 girls for a certain amount of time for a certain amount of points, or some other things kinda like those?? Just a thought.

I like girls.. :lot-o-toke: you mean you like weed... and girls? :blunt:

hehe,, got that movie idiocracy on the brain..

It seems like at some point the biggest contributing members will max out. It seems like eventually you would have to be able to trade up for a 420 stamp or something. That way we don't get stuck with everyone having 10,000 points. Just a thought.

We are currently developing a plan to include prizes from our trusted sponsors, promotions to different levels of access, etc. This will take some time as we are in the middle of many things, your patience, understanding and support are greatly appreciated. :)

I still have that Gift Certificate to donate when you decide how to award it.

Will SH honor it as a store credit? This way there's no exchange of personal info. The winner gets a secret code to use - that only Stealth Hydro knows

We can put it up for the Nug of the Month Winner?

Will SH honor it as a store credit? This way there's no exchange of personal info. The winner gets a secret code to use - that only Stealth Hydro knows

We can put it up for the Nug of the Month Winner?

Thats a great idea! When I do a newsletter for them, they email me a Discount Code, a series of numbers, that can be entered at their site, as a discount code and is worth $50. They have all sorts of stuff like nutes, Ona, Pest control, meters, bulbs, etc, that $50 could get.
I will PM you, Soniq420, the code, later today. And Yes, it will be discreet, no one but SH will know who used it.
You can go ahead and announce Nug of Month wins $50 Gift Certicate from SH.

I think the points system is a creative idea and I like it. Thanks for taking the time to add yet another positive aspect to this site. I realize in the future you may be able to get rewards for your points but currently why would someone want/need to borrow any points? Just curious what the thought process behind that aspect of the program was. Thanks again to everyone for making this the best Cannabis awareness forum around.
:rollit:

From what I've seen, people like to give points to others who help them or in recognition for nice looking plants.

Some borrow just because they can ;)

At first I didn't like the points for some obvious reasons... ;), but honestly now there kinda fun. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just use your imagination and you'll find a purpose!

Edit: Oh just be careful they go quick. lol

Back
Top Bottom