The 420fied Plan

Let me throw the all too real spiritual aspect here brother. The outdoor guerilla grow is 1/2 grower expertise/planning and 1/2 whether the grow Gods like you or not. LOL

Examples: The time a hiker got lost 5 miles from where we where & Search & Rescue expanded the search grid to include us. All 3 patches, located a mile from each other, rendered down n out. The grow Gods decided it wasnt to be our year.

Ah, the year of the freak early snow storm. 2 weeks from harvest. What a mess. The grow Gods were laughing.

The brush eradication year, 1987. Someone at the Forest Service got the bright idea to rid the forest of underlying growth to prevent potential forest fires. Helos with spray tanks were spun up while we were down below with gas masks rippin as many as we could save. 1 month before harvest. Apparently, the grow Gods decided we hadnt paid enough grow dues that year.

I have a few others but ya get the jist. Ali had talent, but in this game, talent is only the beginning. Words to remember...:peace: peace in good luck MF

Fied, dude, brother...Damn son, I know I said the grow Gods gotta like ya but this is just pure meaness! LAL(laughing a little) My heart breaks for ya man but the cold reality is: In this business, you dont always get to drive the bus. And if you arent the one driving, the question you have to ask is: Who is? What I am about to propose to you may sound silly, perhaps make me appear to be some sort of Waco-wacko or plate passing performer but here it is, use it or don't:

After reading your last post, 2 things stand out. Self-decided failure on your part for certain things that cant be readily or easily explained away and the loss of a loved one. This is where it gets a bit spooky or pretty cool, depending on what you believe. It is my belief, when a loved one passes, their spirit will linger briefly. Sort of like taking care of last minute business. Especially if the passing was unforeseen or planned for. During this usually brief period of time, they will visit family members to let them know they are OK and that you should be OK too. They also can give last minute guidance. A sign or signs that what you are planning or what you are doing or shouldnt be doing is going to work out or on the other hand, have unfavorable consequences. A clear sign being sent is when things you have been doing that normally were slam dunk, all of a sudden become unpredictable, questionable and oddly difficult for no apparent reason. Yea, call me crazy but brother, in your case, I think your there. From my heart Fied, and with utmost repect and admiration, I think your beginning to force the issue and your pride is pushing you on. The window of planting opportunity, for the most part has passed and your yield prospects are getting smaller while the risk remains the same. High. Not a good scenario.

While I'm not advocating not doing it, I am suggesting you step back, reassess, and read the signs. There are just too many unexplained negatives happening within your plan and I would like to think your recently passed loved one is watching over you and perhaps telling you now is not the time. There is always next year bro and the holes will still be there. Bless ya pard....:peace: MF

Fied, dude, brother...Damn son, I know I said the grow Gods gotta like ya but this is just pure meaness! LAL(laughing a little) My heart breaks for ya man but the cold reality is: In this business, you dont always get to drive the bus. And if you arent the one driving, the question you have to ask is: Who is? What I am about to propose to you may sound silly, perhaps make me appear to be some sort of Waco-wacko or plate passing performer but here it is, use it or don't:

After reading your last post, 2 things stand out. Self-decided failure on your part for certain things that cant be readily or easily explained away and the loss of a loved one. This is where it gets a bit spooky or pretty cool, depending on what you believe. It is my belief, when a loved one passes, their spirit will linger briefly. Sort of like taking care of last minute business. Especially if the passing was unforeseen or planned for. During this usually brief period of time, they will visit family members to let them know they are OK and that you should be OK too. They also can give last minute guidance. A sign or signs that what you are planning or what you are doing or shouldnt be doing is going to work out or on the other hand, have unfavorable consequences. A clear sign being sent is when things you have been doing that normally were slam dunk, all of a sudden become unpredictable, questionable and oddly difficult for no apparent reason. Yea, call me crazy but brother, in your case, I think your there. From my heart Fied, and with utmost repect and admiration, I think your beginning to force the issue and your pride is pushing you on. The window of planting opportunity, for the most part has passed and your yield prospects are getting smaller while the risk remains the same. High. Not a good scenario.

While I'm not advocating not doing it, I am suggesting you step back, reassess, and read the signs. There are just too many unexplained negatives happening within your plan and I would like to think your recently passed loved one is watching over you and perhaps telling you now is not the time. There is always next year bro and the holes will still be there. Bless ya pard....:peace: MF

Thank you for a great post. I have wondered the same things. I've never had these things happen before. There is truth that my pride is a tad bit hurt but I have kept it in perspective. If this last batch of seeds don't come up I will just transplant the dozen that I have outdoors and that will be that. You are right that the holes will be there next year. Maybe I just need to re-evaluate and shoot for that. If they do come up and I get them planted by the 18th to 21st they will be ok. If not, I won't sweat it and we will try again next year.
:thanks:

So sorry for your troubles 420fied. I'm struggling to get a few seeds started myself.

Yep, lessons learned are valuable. Health and happiness even more so. Who knows, maybe the universe was preventing you getting those chained bracelets the LEOs love to give out. We are glad you are with our community 420fied. Keep on keepin' on!

On the next grow, you may want to consider not depending on one piece of equipment like a single cloner to do the job. I keep thinking about not having all your eggs in one basket....

Thanks for the kind words bro. I will fix it. :)

Wow, 420fied that is a lot of horrible things all going on in a short period, I am sure you will get it all figured out and will have a very successful grow. Sometime bad things happen and greater thing come out of it. I am sure this will be one of those situations for you. Good luck and will be watching for some good news in your near future.

:sorry: to hear about the loss of the lil' ones. Outdoor can produce amazing results, I've seen plenty of outdoor produce 5+ lbs. Even 10 plants can give you at least 20-30 lbs. That being said there is still light at the end of the tunnel. M.F said it best and you agreed, if this set doesn't come out then maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Better safe then sorry is what I always say. Best of luck to you. :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us and sorry for your loss!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

That's the best benefit of our archive system; retaining the most innovative and/or productive demonstrations for the benefit of future farmers. ;)

This is one of my favorite all time demonstrations and 420fied is a true master of the art.

I agree, and 420fied presented his experiences soo well that after 25 years I collected all my old stuff - added to it and started growing my own meds again... with MUCH better results . Thank you 420fied ;)

Back
Top Bottom