The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

I'm just glad to see your still growing, I thought you might have give it up. Yield isn't everything mate, but they do look awesome. I will hang around here and I will check out what you've been up to.. thanks on the congrats. I'm still trying to learn all the dos and don'ts. I'm not allowed to press any important buttons yet:laugh:
Hahaha.... I've been real lazy about keeping up on everyone's grows. I look around quietly... Push some buttons and see what happens... I hope you got out and played a little.. Rotator surgery in a week. I've been playing a lot... retired life... It's going to be hard sitting on the bench.

Hahaha.... I've been real lazy about keeping up on everyone's grows. I look around quietly... Push some buttons and see what happens... I hope you got out and played a little.. Rotator surgery in a week. I've been playing a lot... retired life... It's going to be hard sitting on the bench.
Hope the surgery and the recovery are easy on you. At least you are growing your own pain and inflammation medication :p got my handicap down to 16 this year, so pretty happy. We are on winter greens at the mo, it kills your game.
Wishing you well with the operation mate. Hopefully you will be swinging in no time

Back
Top Bottom