The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

Man y'all have been busy. Everyone's is looking good. As for me it's ok after I ran into a issue. Turns out when they say 2 foot for the full spectrum leds they really mean 2 foot.. lol I can laugh about it but that's mainly from the help from a dispensary.. lol. Seriously tho I burnt the tops of half the buds on 1 side of my tent. Bleached them White. I was kinda lost cause I'm new to growing still. ( Currently on my 4th grow) was worried it was mold so I almost tossed everyone of em. Raised my lights to the 2ft mark and cut the burnt tops off because they just stopped growing and was going to be garbage anyway. The recovered but it definitely hurt what they was working to be. I have my next 2 that's ready for flower just going to transplant from the 5 gallon to 10 gallon pots and let these finish between the 2 and 3 final weeks. I threw a pic in of 1 of my outdoor monster's. This is my 1st outdoor grow so I guess it would be my 4th and 5th grow in 1 since my tents running too. But as far as outdoors go I definitely wasn't expecting them to blow up as fast as they did. Ended up putting them in the ground instead of the 10 gallon smart pots. The 1 in the pic has been topped about 6 different times and I stopped cause now it's growing 2 and 3 top colas out of a couple of the branches so I want to see what happens.

Check in your camera's configuration to see if its white balance is adjustable. If so, that will probably help. You might even find a user-defined/custom setting for it (typically, the user places a white object - such as posterboard - under the specific lighting and the camera sets whatever the result is to white), which should help LOTS.

Appreciate the advice, thanks. I have been playing with settings & different camera apps. The incandescent with low exposure setting seems to work well with the hps. If I can catch them right before lights on, the flash works well too. Flipped on 420 & have been flowering for 42 days. I bumped them up to superlumens few days ago. The light is quite low but they dont seem to mind.

Would if i could, its 100 years old :)

Dirt floor? If not get a Jack hammer, remove the floor, then just dig down as much as you need.
Have a friend in Michigan that grows medical and in his basement removed like 3 feet X 3 feet X 12 feet of soil in 5 rows, had walkways in between. Replaced with super soil, he does a SCrog's, 4 plants per row. He's growing under X number of 600W lights, don't remember the number. Totally organic.
He grows only medical for dispensaries, does not consume at all, just grows and he does a great job. Not sure what he makes but it is his full time job.

GR

Dirt floor? If not get a Jack hammer, remove the floor, then just dig down as much as you need.

...and then get the checkbook out when you discover that your local water table is inches below your original basement floor level :rolleyes: .

Guy that dug the basement for this house only had to go to standard depth to encounter water. I kind of wish he'd immediately decided to fill the hole back in and build the house on a slab, but...

...and then get the checkbook out when you discover that your local water table is inches below your original basement floor level :rolleyes: .

Guy that dug the basement for this house only had to go to standard depth to encounter water. I kind of wish he'd immediately decided to fill the hole back in and build the house on a slab, but...

I do have damp patches in the floor, concerns me.

Back
Top Bottom