The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

7 days after flipping them they have bulked up pretty good. The canopy hits all 4 walls with the tent zipped & exhaust fan sucking the sides in. Think I was driving the girlfriend crazy going up and down the stairs constantly checking up on them so I installed a IP cam. I lost my last grow because the ducting fell off my exhaust fan during a heatwave so I may have been a little over paranoid. Its nice to be able to check in on them without getting off my ass.

Just a little update of what's happening in the 4 X 4.
Pics taken from day 34 to day 37.
20181204_100316 (2).jpg
20181207_090122 (2).jpg
20181207_090057 (2).jpg
20181207_090151 (2).jpg

New irrigation setup is working great, running 8 cycles, every 1.5 hrs. The middle cycles are 30 sec's each with little runoff, first is 20% +/- and last is 30% +/-.

Also preparing for next grow. These are cutting of each of the 5 pheno's, vegging now, will select two of the best after their mothers are harvested and dried. Will be selected on growth pattern, size, bud production, and of course strength. Clones will harvested for either a 4 plant horizontal grow or a horizontal SOG. If the SOG is the way I go it will only be 16 plants, start flower at max 2 weeks after removing from the cloning machine and put in 1 gallon smart pots.
20181207_084616 (2).jpg

These were put into these 1 gallon smart pots a week ago.

GR

Glad you like it! I have not seen leaves like that before but I have not been growing long. I hope later in flowering some of the more experienced growers on here can help me figure out what strain they are.

My little 4x4 grow will be starting week 5 tomorrow. I have two Sour Patch Kids growing. I wish I would have started with four plant's now that I see two will not even get close to filling up the tent. But I'm pretty happy with what I got goin on in there. I think I have to do more defoliation tomorrow though. The leaves grow super fast.

This is perfect. I'm looking into getting a 4x4 tent for flower. I'll have to go back through and read about the set ups here. Can anyone recommend a cheap but functional 6" carbon filter

This is perfect. I'm looking into getting a 4x4 tent for flower. I'll have to go back through and read about the set ups here. Can anyone recommend a cheap but functional 6" carbon filter
what is cheap? a good one is about 130$ I have only been averaging two grows before needing to replace though. But i try to keep 0 smell from my grow. I got one off amazon or whatever your local hydro carries.

what is cheap? a good one is about 130$ I have only been averaging two grows before needing to replace though. But i try to keep 0 smell from my grow. I got one off amazon or whatever your local hydro carries.
I've never used one before. Just seems like charcoal is charcoal and sometimes things are more expensive just because of the brand name. I know sometimes you get what you pay for, but I'm on a tight budget at the moment. My local grow store has them for 150$

I've never used one before. Just seems like charcoal is charcoal and sometimes things are more expensive just because of the brand name. I know sometimes you get what you pay for, but I'm on a tight budget at the moment. My local grow store has them for 150$
I think the price range is with the type, amounts and layering of the charcoal.

My little 4x4 grow will be starting week 5 tomorrow. I have two Sour Patch Kids growing. I wish I would have started with four plant's now that I see two will not even get close to filling up the tent. But I'm pretty happy with what I got goin on in there. I think I have to do more defoliation tomorrow though. The leaves grow super fast.

When do you plan on flipping to 12/12. I think you could do it at any time now, don't let it get away from you.

When do you plan on flipping to 12/12. I think you could do it at any time now, don't let it get away from you.
I'm heading down to the hydro store this morning to pick up some 5 gallon buckets. I'll get those installed today, then tonight I'll flip to 12/12.

I'm currently on my 7th grow and still using the charcoal filter that came with the tent. After each grow I fill my laundry sink with hot water & toss the filter in and let it soak for a bit. Pick it up out of the water a few times to let the water strain though. Doesn't smell great when rinsing but after it dries out its good for another round.

Back
Top Bottom