The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

Day23
First go with this set up

Cant wait to get some genetics that cater more to my liking.
20190511_191617.jpg
20190511_191548.jpg

Cant wait to get some genetics that cater more to my liking.

From your user name, I'm wondering if that would be the classic Serious Seeds strain, Chronic?

From your user name, I'm wondering if that would be the classic Serious Seeds strain, Chronic?

No thats just my era.. in the 90s everything was " chronic " .... before that it was all about the skunk...

As of lately its all about the " kush "..
Know what i mean...

Anyway.. what i meant was im currently flowering out a strain that was bred for outdoors.. ( gettin outdoor season ready)

So iv gone ahead and picked up some super lemon haze fem beans by greenhouse seeds.

Thats more to my liking. A long time favorite..

And next after that will have to be ggstrains original glue.

Ahhhh. Even with a perpetual cycle i manage to get a little impatient...

Okay, thanks. I was just wondering because I hadn't tried the Chronic strain and was curious as to what it was like (if you had, I mean). Serious Seeds' Bubble Gum was my favorite version of that strain (but I highly favor sativas, so that makes sense, as it seemed to have a little more in it than the rest) and the Kali Mist was outstanding for a non-landrace sativa back in the day. Probably still more than a match of Green House's SLH if you want one to put on your list for the future (if you're into sativas - not so much if you favor indicas). Was a product of a combination of Cambodia, Columbia, Thailand, and Afghanistan. It has probably changed a bit over time. I know that at one point there was a bust and he lost his original parents, then had to recreate it. Still seems to get good reviews, but it could be different (maybe not better or worse, but different, IDK).

Day 39
One of the pics with my hand under the leaf. Getting kind of pale. Need to try and figure out what will remedy the situation. Looks like a slight toxicity of some kind when compared to the plant abuse chart. Iv been feeding pretty lightly compared to suggested amount. But im using water that is a little hard.
Other plant is same strain, different seed. Seems much happier.

20190526_212449.jpg
20190526_212516.jpg
20190526_212524.jpg

Just about finished it’s 2nd week of flowering. They are overall really starting to stretch over the past 2-3 days. Especially my Critical Orange Punch in the back centre of the tent. Still waiting for Black Domina (back right) and Fruity Pebbles(right below it) to catch up with everyone else. Black Sugar (the big one) is from my first attempt at my 2nd grow, before everyone else went belly up

BF733C34-70CB-48E3-AB86-E8A666E1E6B7.jpeg

Just about finished it’s 2nd week of flowering. They are overall really starting to stretch over the past 2-3 days. Especially my Critical Orange Punch in the back centre of the tent. Still waiting for Black Domina (back right) and Fruity Pebbles(right below it) to catch up with everyone else. Black Sugar (the big one) is from my first attempt at my 2nd grow, before everyone else went belly up

BF733C34-70CB-48E3-AB86-E8A666E1E6B7.jpeg

What's that thing in the top right corner of your picture?

What's that thing in the top right corner of your picture?

It’s a floor standing oscillating fan. I ran out of room in my first grow and so I used some ratchet rope lines to hang my fan on the side of the tent. Been there ever since

Back
Top Bottom