The ABC Of This New Grow

1.22/23.13 temps rh. tds. ph and fert adjustments.
DSC000278.JPG
rres temp
DSC000289.JPG
light temp
DSC0002910.JPG
bud temp
rh average 37.

test_strip.JPG
tds_before.JPG
tds_after.JPG
res_and_ph_before.JPG
res_and_ph_after.JPG
resivoir_water.JPG

ph remained almost perfect after 5 gallon tap water and fert/nute adjustments.
they eating good and drinking good.
i try to stay at 1100 to 1300 during flowering for my tds this grow they eating really good.
tap water was not ph adjusted as the resivoir and plants are keeping the ph balance with ferts/soil and microbes. very stable system at this point all leaf up close looks very nice and healthy damm leafs a way bigger then my big ass hands. the color diference of before and after nutes has been the same. will add more nutes tomorrow to bring to 1200 tds. wont need to adjust ph. wont need to flush for a few more weeks cause plants and system doing real fine i uselly go 2 to 5 weeks between flushings but res is real healthy as all the good bugs[microbes ] and temp air ect are all perfect. the crazy strech could be from lower then i normally run my ph. i like 6.5 to 6.8 it is at 5.8 to 6.0 . and no leaf tip browning at all. they sleep good at night and look really good. they growing at night and during thier day. cant wait for the stretch to stop and see buds fill out. damm i love doing 12/12 way better then this. to much work doing it the way everyone else does. i quit doing the long and hard a long time ago but i have to prove it so this grow will and my next grow will as well. 12/12 rules.

chopped 2 times already i really hate topping them but ad too cause all of the phenos.damm i am going to stabilize this new strain i am doing. once all the trait factors show up. but what is really cool is f1 hybred vigor, phenos dont matter as much. they stay pretty close so i have to be carefull in selection.

i will be putting a pully system in for the side lights this week, right now they on chains. at the next grow of the hybreds of this stuff i will use the shorter poles in the modular scrog/screen.

new pics for 1.24.13 perfect master kush and side veiw of the rest. plus the nutes i will use for flowering just some. i will add a pic of only what i use soon.
DSC0004616.JPG
nute
DSC0004315.JPG
a and p
DSC0004218.JPG
mk

1.26.13 ferts i use during this grows flowering.
DSC0005313.JPG
the liquid compost is almost empty and any organic liquid compost is a good choice .

the curent pic of the under grow showing under side fan and uv light for microbe controll like mold fungus ect that would harm ya girls. on the same timer as the system lights.
DSC0005915.JPG

tricomes all the way to the tips of the new leaf growth and a close up . damm this grow is sweeeeeeeet
DSC0006213.JPG
trichomes.PNG
growing is so fun to do and i am always amazed at how they show me their stuff. tricomes this early on leaf and baby buds in my experiance over 100's and 100's of grows and many years i know this stuff will be one dks batch. [DKS] coined that many years ago. dinomite killer shit. lol.:yahoo:
all the way to the tip:party: damm i have to say it again all the way to the tip. thanks nirvana :adore: your seed has done it again.:high-five::peace:

1.26.13 update
the reflectives have been installed in the system as the plants are slowing down the stretch thru intense training and manipulation. and i have 5 inches of height to go so the buds will be ok in size.
DSC0006413.JPG
alpha papaya female for seed by alpha aurora male.she has excelent traits.
DSC0006516.JPG
the grow before reflectives added.
DSC000708.JPG
east side
notice the undergrowth uv lamp at the middle bottom. recomened for bacteria,fungus and mold controll. especially budrot.if you have ever had budrot you need uv in the lower and upper part of your system. also a undergrowth small fan.
DSC0006914.JPG
west right side.
DSC0006814.JPG
ticomes with mushroom heads.
DSC0007112.JPG
best thing for clearing drip system clogs and dusting areas hard to get to.​

1.29.13 update
DSC0007214.JPG

clones[flower tops taken as i missjudged the phenos stretch and should of flowered 2 weeks earlier.
DSC0007413.JPG
clones tools ect.
DSC0007515.JPG
cubes the clones are continued in a diferent thred but an ocassional update will be included here.
" Cloning from flowering plants,The a.b.c.'s."

Back
Top Bottom