The Abrams Report

TheOldGuy said:
They only make the sacrafices because people like you force them to. Again, that's like hitting your wife for talking back to you, and blaming her for it.

No, it's just like murdering someone.You give up your freedom because you chose to murder someone.We didn't force them to make the choice to be gay anymore than someone forced dude to kill someone.

r0achclip said:
No, it's just like murdering someone.You give up your freedom because you chose to murder someone.We didn't force them to make the choice to be gay anymore than someone forced dude to kill someone.
What are you talking about? They did nothing to harm anyone else. They don't deserve to be punished.

j842p said:
What are you talking about? They did nothing to harm anyone else. They don't deserve to be punished.

I'm not saying they hurt anyone.I'm saying we ain't force them to make that choice.Anytime you make a choice you know there are going to be consequences.Just like murdering someone, you know your going to jail, but you do it anyway.

Dude, there is absolutly NO reason why same sex marriges should be illegal. You have NO arguments. The only reason there is a consequence is because people like you MAKE consequences for them.

r0ach, do you understand how fucking retarded your agrument is? It boils down to this:

"We should punish them because they know they'll get punished"

Its a circular argument. It's the EXACT same agrument the government uses when they say, "We don't let you smoke weed because its illegal"

TheOldGuy said:
r0ach, do you understand how fucking retarded your agrument is? It boils down to this:

"We should punish them because they know they'll get punished"

Its a circular argument. It's the EXACT same agrument the government uses when they say, "We don't let you smoke weed because its illegal"

That's the same argument for any crime.Actually anything you do.

r0achclip said:
That's the same argument for any crime.Actually anything you do.
So you would be okay with a prohibition of rap music if the argument was,

"You shouldn't listen to rap music because it's illegal. It's okay for us to punish you because it was your choice to listen to it"

If you do... oh my god...

TheOldGuy said:
So you would be okay with a prohibition of rap music if the argument was,

"You shouldn't listen to rap music because it's illegal. It's okay for us to punish you because it was your choice to listen to it"

If you do... oh my god...

No, because that wasn't in place when I started listening to rap music.If it was always like that, then yeah, I would be okay with it.

i really don't think how it could be my, let alone the legal system's, concern about what someone prefers to bang. so long as your partner is consenting, human, and of legal age go for it, i'm happy you're happy.

r0achclip said:
No, because that wasn't in place when I started listening to rap music.If it was always like that, then yeah, I would be okay with it.
so as long as the law against rap was around for your whole life, you'd be fine with it?

Uprising said:
i really don't think how it could be my, let alone the legal system's, concern about what someone prefers to bang. so long as your partner is consenting, human, and of legal age go for it, i'm happy you're happy.

I'm not trying to change them.But when you make the decision you should be prepared for the consequences.

r0achclip said:
I'm not trying to change them.But when you make the decision you should be prepared for the consequences.
You do realize that people are literally born gay, right? In gay men, a part of their brain that produces specific kinds of hormones is smaller than in straight men. In women, it's the other way around.

TheOldGuy said:
You do realize that people are literally born gay, right? In gay men, a part of their brain that produces specific kinds of hormones is smaller than in straight men. In women, it's the other way around.

That is totally right...but some people are gay because of a tragidy in thier life...that is a thery that i except and is presented by some medical profesionals i.e. dr drew....sorry out the spell its late....gays should be able to get married....just because religon says its not ok does not mean thats how are laws should be....not everyone is religous...so why should that be forced to believe in somthing...i dont want to be forced muslim or jewish...so why are we forceing christian values?

THCPeace, I agree with you. I think that not ONLY should we not bann gay marriages, but I don't think that marriages should have any legal benefits at all! If they really want to protect the sanctity of marriage, they'd get rid of all the legal burdens that come with it. That way, marriage would be about trust. As it is today, it isn't anything more than a business merger.

Rastoner said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA... TOG you love to argue way to much for it to be healthy. You should be a lawyer.
I';ve thought about it more than once. I'd like to be a judge, and ultimately a Justice. As far as I know, there are no atheist Judges on the SC, and therefore no one with a non-biased view on religious issues

T>H>C=Peace said:
That is totally right...but some people are gay because of a tragidy in thier life...that is a thery that i except and is presented by some medical profesionals i.e. dr drew....sorry out the spell its late....gays should be able to get married....just because religon says its not ok does not mean thats how are laws should be....not everyone is religous...so why should that be forced to believe in somthing...i dont want to be forced muslim or jewish...so why are we forceing christian values?

They're not forced to believe in anything.There has been a ban on gay marriage since the begining of this country.Once they make the choice, they should accept the consequences of making that choice.

Back
Top Bottom