The Abrams Report

r0achclip said:
It shouldn't be a consequence for people who eat junkfood all day to be fat.They're all around good people.No matter what choice, you take the consequences, and live with them.You brought it on yourself.
You don't see the difference in that and people like you punishing people?

If you didn't punish them, there wouldn't be ANY consequences. So why punish them?

Rastoner said:
So what your basically saying is being homo is a disease? woah! glad I dodged that one.
Pretty much.

r0ach is basically saying that we (people in general) can choose who we are attracted to, but could we suddenly choose to be attracted to dogs, cacti, automobiles, windows? Somehow I don't think that anyone could choose who they are attracted to. If that were the case, I'd choose to be attracted to every single female that walked by me, regardless of height, weight, or tooth orientation. It sure would make dating a hell of a lot easier

Rastoner said:
I dunno man you heard of beastality or necroclopilis? where people go fuck animals or dead people. I'm pretty sure they choose that one cuase the animals and dead people they fuck got pussys...so they aint gay, but they choose some nasty shit to go do. IM sure if they really put their heart into it, they could buy a hooker instead.
lol. those people probably had really rough childhoods.

but if you could choose to stop being attracted to something like that, wouldn't you?

ask youself about the scenario i posed a few minutes ago. could you choose to be attracted to all girls, regardless of how fugly they are now?

funny how far away the convo got from the OP, but we still ended up staring at a fugly biotch

r0achclip said:
It shouldn't be a consequence for people who eat junkfood all day to be fat.They're all around good people.No matter what choice, you take the consequences, and live with them.You brought it on yourself.
Yes, but that is beyond our power, it is in our power to take away the bullshit law that says two consenting people cant get married.

TheOldGuy said:
Why should people that are born, conditioned, or choose to be gay be disallowed to marry?

Because it's immoral and wrong.Straight out.Most of the reasons I have are religious, I know I'mma catch alotta shit for that.

You have to accept consequences if you choose to do something.People choose to be gay, that's that.I don't care what any science book says, they overanalyze shit too much.If it was biological, how the hell do we have bisexuals?

FYI:Imma a lot blowed, just ramblin' on a little bit.

TheOldGuy said:
lol. those people probably had really rough childhoods.

but if you could choose to stop being attracted to something like that, wouldn't you?

ask youself about the scenario i posed a few minutes ago. could you choose to be attracted to all girls, regardless of how fugly they are now?

I choose to stay the hell away from that bitch.

r0achclip said:
Because it's immoral and wrong.Straight out.Most of the reasons I have are religious, I know I'mma catch alotta shit for that.

You have to accept consequences if you choose to do something.People choose to be gay, that's that.I don't care what any science book says, they overanalyze shit too much.If it was biological, how the hell do we have bisexuals?

When you say science overanylizes shit you're really just saying "I don't understand science"

I've been told that smoking marijuana is immoral and wrong. Does that mean it is? Of course not, that's why there should be no legal consequenses for smoking pot, just like gay marriage should not be prohibited. PROHIBITION DOES NOT WORK. It didn't work in the 1920s against alcohol, it's not working with drugs, and it doesn't work with gay marriage. Outlawing harmless happiness from people should be a crime in and of itself.

r0achclip said:

Why should your morality govern everyone elses?

MR sHibbZ said:
When you say science overanylizes shit you're really just saying "I don't understand science"

I've been told that smoking marijuana is immoral and wrong. Does that mean it is? Of course not, that's why there should be no legal consequenses for smoking pot, just like gay marriage should not be prohibited. PROHIBITION DOES NOT WORK. It didn't work in the 1920s against alcohol, it's not working with drugs, and it doesn't work with gay marriage. Outlawing harmless happiness from people should be a crime in and of itself.

No, I'm saying it makes something outta nothing.That's what I'm saying.

The Bible actually condones Marijuana.Jesus used it to heal.There's a recipe in the Old testament for Hash oil where they use 9 lbs. of cannibas to annoint people with.Jesus couldn't have been the messiah without being annoited with this.

The Bible is against gays.It specifically states " A man shall not lay with a man as he lays with a woman".I forget which verse it is.But that's further evidence for homosexuality as a choice.

r0achclip said:
You mean why should the majoritys morality govern everyone else?

Because this is a democracy.Majority rules.
How do you know its the majority? Has this ever been voted on? Seriously, i dont know.

r0achclip said:
The Bible is against gays.It specifically states " A man shall not lay with a man as he lays with a woman".I forget which verse it is.But that's further evidence for homosexuality as a choice.
How is that evidence at all?
And so what if YOU interpert the Bible as condoning marijuana use (i do too), a lot of fundies would lynch you for that.

j842p said:
How do you know its the majority? Has this ever been voted on? Seriously, i dont know.

A couple of polls I've looked at on the net said we are the majority.Not very scientific but Imma go with it cause it helps my case.

j842p said:
How is that evidence at all?
And so what if YOU interpert the Bible as condoning marijuana use (i do too), a lot of fundies would lynch you for that.

I don't interpret it that way, it says it plain and simple.

I would get lynched for that shit though.

actually, it says it sacred and that no other person is suppose to use it other than like priests if i remeber correctly. And that kaneh bosum can be translated as either suger cane or cannabis, thats up for debate (any theology people in here that know hebrew lol)

j842p said:
actually, it says it sacred and that no other person is suppose to use it other than like priests if i remeber correctly. And that kaneh bosum can be translated as either suger cane or cannabis, thats up for debate (any theology people in here that know hebrew lol)

I thought it was translated just to cannabis.

It was used for annoiting and baptism of preists if I remember correctly though.

r0achclip said:
You mean why should the majoritys morality govern everyone else?

Because this is a democracy.Majority rules.
When is comes to the way someone wants to live their life, especially if they're not hurting anyone in the process, there should be no "majority says it's wrong, so that means it is" bullshit. Just because a bunch of people say gays are living immoral lives, does that mean it's immoral? Just because YOU think so?

No person should have anything to say about how someone wants to live their life, it's none of their business. Unless they plan on robbing a bank or bombing a train station, leave these fucking peolpe alone.

MR sHibbZ said:
When is comes to the way someone wants to live their life, especially if they're not hurting anyone in the process, there should be no "majority says it's wrong, so that means it is" bullshit. Just because a bunch of people say gays are living immoral lives, does that mean it's immoral? Just because YOU think so?

No person should have anything to say about how someone wants to live their life, it's none of their business. Unless they plan on robbing a bank or bombing a train station, leave these fucking peolpe alone.

And I'm leaving them the fuck alone.Let them be gay, I don't give a fuck on that, as long as they stay away from me.But when they try and desecrate the sanctity of marriage, which all they get is legal benefits from it, they're not trying to proclaim their love to the world, they're just trying to get health insurance for their butt buddy.It is immoral, there's no way around it.It's not natural.

Back
Top Bottom