The Abrams Report

Rastoner said:
good point the majority of iraq thinks we're evil, do you agree?

That's their opinion.If they want to make a law over there that no one can talk to an American or some shit like that, then yeah, let 'em, it's your fault if you CHOOSE to go over there.

r0achclip said:
And I'm leaving them the fuck alone.Let them be gay, I don't give a fuck on that, as long as they stay away from me.But when they try and desecrate the sanctity of marriage, which all they get is legal benefits from it, they're not trying to proclaim their love to the world, they're just trying to get health insurance for their butt buddy.It is immoral, there's no way around it.It's not natural.
Its not immoral to me, and a lot of things arent natural.

r0achclip said:
And I'm leaving them the fuck alone.Let them be gay, I don't give a fuck on that, as long as they stay away from me.But when they try and desecrate the sanctity of marriage, which all they get is legal benefits from it, they're not trying to proclaim their love to the world, they're just trying to get health insurance for their butt buddy.It is immoral, there's no way around it.It's not natural.
They're not trying to desecrate the sanctity of anything, they just wanna get married. let 'em get married for fucks sake without giving them shit.

And who's to say it's not natural? Nature has no morals.

r0achclip said:
Who are you to judge their intentions?

r0achclip said:
How it is not immoral?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

It's a man fucking another man in the ASS!?!?!?!?!?!?
So what?

r0achclip said:
How it is not immoral?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

It's a man fucking another man in the ASS!?!?!?!?!?!?
By the way, thats sodomy, not marrige...

It would be immoral to me if the person getting fucked up the ass didnt want to, but other than that, its fine by me.
*edit* if the person getting fucked up the ass didnt consent.

r0achclip said:
Then you and your bible butt buddies should go sue (sp?) Fox, they fucked up the "sanctity of marriage" legally, and your not bitching about them. Also, why won't you let them get a civil union at the least? Civil unions have nothing to do with your stupid morals or what the church says.

Oh yeah, so it's only gay people that get married for the benefits right? :rolleyes:

That's their opinion.If they want to make a law over there that no one can talk to an American or some shit like that, then yeah, let 'em, it's your fault if you CHOOSE to go over there.
No free will, so they possibly can't choose anyway.

Breathless said:
Then you and your bible butt buddies should go sue (sp?) Fox, they fucked up the "sanctity of marriage" legally, and your not bitching about them. Also, why won't you let them get a civil union at the least? Civil unions have nothing to do with your stupid morals or what the church says.

Oh yeah, so it's only gay people that get married for the benefits right? :rolleyes:

I'm cool with civil unions.

What did FOX do though.

No free will, so they possibly can't choose anyway.

We still ain't settled that.

r0achclip said:
Because it's immoral and wrong.Straight out.Most of the reasons I have are religious, I know I'mma catch alotta shit for that.
Coming from someone who smokes and probably jerks off, how are you going to sit here and criticize people for being immoral for just trying to be happy?

It doesn't hurt you

And I noticed you brought up the sanctity of marriage. WHAT sanctity of marriage are you trying to protect? You think marriage is so great? Divorce rates are continuing to skyrocket. They're clogging up our judicial system. Divorces have their own fuckin TV show (Divorce Court). I'll give you some advice. If you want to protect the sanctity of marriage, GET IT OUT OF THE LAW. But as long as you believe that marriage should be the laws place AT ALL, I'm afraid that you're going to have to consider the gays' happiness (i.e. the Constitution).

By the way, one a matter of trivia, the divorce rate for atheists is around 10%. How do you like them apples?

r0achclip said:
I'm cool with civil unions.

What did FOX do though.

We still ain't settled that.
Fox only put out "Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire" and "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance."

And you are never going to change your mind, but TOG and I did sway Yoko.

TheOldGuy said:
Straight people can butt-fuck too, and the discussion is about marriage, not sodomy
Yeah, some women like anal.

You're right. He's never going to change his mind about free-will. He's far too close-minded

Rastoner said:
Your hella stubborn too. But meh I like to let the tackle fly.
Stubborn and close minded are two different things.

close minded is someone who doesn't accept new views and ideas. they just shut off the entire world and say, "if it isn't me, it isn't right"

TheOldGuy said:
And I noticed you brought up the sanctity of marriage. WHAT sanctity of marriage are you trying to protect? You think marriage is so great? Divorce rates are continuing to skyrocket. They're clogging up our judicial system. Divorces have their own fuckin TV show (Divorce Court). I'll give you some advice. If you want to protect the sanctity of marriage, GET IT OUT OF THE LAW. But as long as you believe that marriage should be the laws place AT ALL, I'm afraid that you're going to have to consider the gays' happiness (i.e. the Constitution).

By the way, one a matter of trivia, the divorce rate for atheists is around 10%. How do you like them apples?

That was one of my points.Ya'll must have missed that.Marriage should have no legal benefits.I strongly believe that.That way people can wait and see if they're marrying the right person and not making a mistake that's gonna end up in divorce.

BTW:AIDS, "Gay's disease"

Back
Top Bottom