The Advanced DS XML 650 LED - A Review By Doc Bud

Hi Doc Bud
Very nice trees. I'm looking for some info. I read through this topic and another called 650xml but was actually a different light.
My question what was the distance to the canopy? Is it strain dependant? My problem is I get some fluffy bud if I'm too far away then I burn the tips.
Guess I'm looking to get all the info together as my third crop of clones are getting ready for a Jan 1 flip. Any info is welcome.
Another question. Did you do a trial on their new 900w arc?

I'm looking for info like light movers used, flower footprint I think you mentioned a 3*6 area with two lights. I do my best at reading and searching but sometimes I get lost or maybe lazy. I enjoyed reading your threads and have gained valuable info. Thanks. Hope I posted I'm the right area. Maybe after I go the the web version I'll see these questions answered in your signature hope not ha!

Hi Doc Bud
Very nice trees. I'm looking for some info. I read through this topic and another called 650xml but was actually a different light.
My question what was the distance to the canopy? Is it strain dependant? My problem is I get some fluffy bud if I'm too far away then I burn the tips.
Guess I'm looking to get all the info together as my third crop of clones are getting ready for a Jan 1 flip. Any info is welcome.
Another question. Did you do a trial on their new 900w arc?

I'm looking for info like light movers used, flower footprint I think you mentioned a 3*6 area with two lights. I do my best at reading and searching but sometimes I get lost or maybe lazy. I enjoyed reading your threads and have gained valuable info. Thanks. Hope I posted I'm the right area. Maybe after I go the the web version I'll see these questions answered in your signature hope not ha!

Double the amount of light recommended and put them up high and you'll be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom