The AeroGarden from AeroGrow?

King,

First let me say, Knowledge is power and free (at least here on 420).

So welcome fellow "Aero Head"....lol. And welcome to 420.

I am only a few steps ahead of you as far as being a newbie but I will gladly share everything I have learned thus far. The instructional is almost finished, had some last minute questions on ph, which by the way turns out it's very important for both soil and hydro growers.

I want to pass it on to the SME's here on 420 since most of the information was gathered here from my readings. Just want to make sure it's cool to copy them on what I've found. Once I get thier blessings I will post it for all to read and begin my journal. As you read pay close attention to the print (usually in green) at the end of every post, most of the time there will be a link to some of the how too's. Take for example TorturedSoul's comment above.

One point of advice would be before you go playing with some quality seeds try and find some bag seeds to practice with or purchase some cheaper seeds. You could cheat and get some fem seeds but then you wouldn't learn how to sex them. No that's not a sexual thing...lol...just slang. Start your education by learning what "fem and sexing" means. And that's only the start of things but like you i've decided to make this a little hobbie of mine. Nutes are also very important and my best advice is to purchase them from an online hydro shop like one of our adverts here on 420 (thanks Hydro). I'll just put them in the instructional as my preferred source. I could really go on but it's getting late and I'm glad that someone else wants to learn this thing. So till I get approval for my instructional ask away. Give me a couple of days to clean up the instructional and I'll get it posted.

Welcome OB,

I started 2 other threads that should be of interest to you. The first is my Journal titled "AeroGarden An Incomplete Guide to Growing First AerGarden Grow Journal" the other one is shorter...lol..."AeroGarden An Incomplete Guide to Growing"....yea I know real original but you get the message. The incomplete guide is what I've learned here on 420 and a few other sites. All the credit goes to them, I just put them together so I could understand.

Welcome OB,

I started 2 other threads that should be of interest to you. The first is my Journal titled "AeroGarden An Incomplete Guide to Growing First AerGarden Grow Journal" the other one is shorter...lol..."AeroGarden An Incomplete Guide to Growing"....yea I know real original but you get the message. The incomplete guide is what I've learned here on 420 and a few other sites. All the credit goes to them, I just put them together so I could understand.

Sweet Renegade69...I'm gonna check them out ASAP. I was gonna do a Deep Water Culture grow, but budget (and mostly) grow area has caused me to seriously consider an AeroGarden. Thanxxx for the info.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom