The Alberta Growers Lounge

Haha notice the one wheel!!? I almost didn’t make that one!!:rofl:
Yes I had to blow it up to see it. Really cool.:cool: Do you have the pic of when the front wheel came down.:surf:

No unfortunately it was taken on my old 1st generation iPhone that I just upgraded to the 4 recently that I have now or whatever this darn thing is lol! Luckily I snagged these few from the Facebook I used to belong too :rofl: I have videos and pics up in the storage somewhere in my hord lmao!

My jars don't even smell like weed the bomb genetics smell like fruit and the cookies really stink
20201227_151136.jpg
20201227_144156.jpg
20201227_144145.jpg
20201224_115845.jpg
IMG_20201224_114401_713.jpg

I still have two CRF,s in storage. Broke a vert and had to hang it up.
Nothing beats the smell of a two stroke in the morning it smells like victory. Hehe couldn't help the apocalypse now reference.
I still remember the starting line of the 1975 winter AMA series standing there as a 13 year old looking at 40 revving 2 stroke dirt bikes ( back then at least 20 different manufacturers lined up) waiting for the gate to drop and you are right my friend the smell of all that 2 stroke oil like magic!

Grandson was on a Hasquavarna 450 he went from the Yamaha 250 2 cycle . At first he didn’t like the 450 and kept racing the 250 then one weekend he got on the 450 and has never looked back . Winter is back today spring weather gone . In 73 I bought a new sportster I was 18 didn’t last long was showing off , lady ran a stop sign and totaled it yes I do have scars to remind me. new law in affect 18 year olds could drink beer in September 1 , 1973 . mom bought a 1962 Buick wildcat but she didn’t know it had 2-4 barrel carbs 413ci 380hp on it . Busted the speedometer went past zero it had a peg so it couldn’t pass it . As we know there’s too much traffic to do these things now a days ! Sitting here stoned doing a little rant . :rofl:

The flat bed woes automatic....West Hippie
I start driving at 5or6 year old on the street at 15 year old with a Suzuki GT 550cc 2stroke

1st bike Honda CT 70cc....:goof:
447-1bike..jpg
1st car Dodge Demon 340 Wedge 1971....:yahoo:at 15 year old i dive one year with no permit
447-1car.JPG

1st Bike on the street Suzuki GT 550 2stroke....:surf:
2bike.jpg
CT 70s were cool gas tank under the seat ride all day! GT 550 2 stroke nothing like a 2 stroke blowing the blue smoke and winding it out on the highway, ever foul a plug on the interstate at 90 mph I did on a Yamaha RD 400 almost put me over the handle bars! Good memories thanks

This weather is beauty!!
I'm a bit ticked at myself, I was going to do another run of plants last October but because I grow in an unheated garage decided it wasn't worth the gamble expecting December and January's weather to be to cold and didn't want to have to stress over heating......Dammit!! lol

This weather is beauty!!
I'm a bit ticked at myself, I was going to do another run of plants last October but because I grow in an unheated garage decided it wasn't worth the gamble expecting December and January's weather to be to cold and didn't want to have to stress over heating......Dammit!! lol
Who would have thought we would be getting the weather we’ve been getting!

Where I have those shower cubby cut outs. There used to be Windows in each wall. Over top a jacuzzi tub... it left me going :hmmmm:
i guess it was all for the view :D

I did lots of that on ours man I pulled probably 50' of wire out of the walls and ceiling that went no where and all live. Just left hanging in there. Glad I am done drywalling though

i guess it was all for the view :D

I did lots of that on ours man I pulled probably 50' of wire out of the walls and ceiling that went no where and all live. Just left hanging in there. Glad I am done drywalling though
Yeah, what ever it was they were into in the 70’s was wild I bet! Lmao

Back
Top Bottom