The Alberta Growers Lounge

Yes I know it's a tough decision to make I am also self-employed and have shut my business down.I am also lucky that my wife has a good job and is still working from home kids are grown up living on their own. But yeah if it wasn't for my wife things would be really tough for me right now?
Your very lucky! A lot can’t say the same. You stay safe out there! I’m sorry to hear you were forced to shut down your business. It’s scary to think what’s going to happen to our economy after all this.

Government inspectors have shut down so the crunch for job completion is irrelevant because inspections will be so delayed yet they still risk jobs being done on time?
I can’t talk for all job sites, but I do know that on the job site I’m on. Which is a very large job site. Over a million square feet warehouse. They have stopped all face to face meetings, and everything has slowed down. Seems very slow. There’s no pushing for each task to be done. Hardly anybody there. You have to remember, most company’s get an upfront of money and the rest after job completion. Right now it’s not about time deadlines. It’s about finishing said job so they could get paid. Don’t get me wrong, if the government came out and said to shut down all active job sites, I’m all for it. Until that day comes.

I’m looking at it as a day by day thing... anything could change at any time.

Damn it. I have now excluded visitors. My friend and I usually play table tennis every couple of nights but I told him that's it. I have food enough for weeks. Lots of pot, but the beer is a problem. Or perhaps my dependence on it is. I quit beer for two months last year, for shits and giggles just to see how bad it would be. Boredom eventually got the best of me again. Be safe all.

Just trying to get the word out there, relieving teddy from the huge work load he’s got.

Just trying to get the word out there, relieving teddy from the huge work load he’s got.
But I got 15 on my journal

Just saying hi from Calgary. New to the forums and a new old grower. Love growing now that there's no worry of the door getting kicked in. I sure did 20 years ago though. How times have changed... Anyhow, good to meet you group and look forward to sharing the goods.:headbanger:
Hell yeah brother

Just saying hi from Calgary. New to the forums and a new old grower. Love growing now that there's no worry of the door getting kicked in. I sure did 20 years ago though. How times have changed... Anyhow, good to meet you group and look forward to sharing the goods.:headbanger:
Welcome @CagedApe 420 mag is a great place to be! And I mean what else are we going to do with all our down time!
I’m north of you by about three hours. Happy to have you pop in! Are you growing anything at the moment?

20200325_081337_HDR.jpg

I'm running a 4x2x5 tent and 2 cheap LED's. There are 2 strains in there. They were taken as clones so the lineage is here say but Rockstar and Violator are the strains. The Rockstar is a real knockout. Hoping to flip in 2 to 3 weeks. I keep my lights down lower to keep the nodes tight. I am ordering a new light so I'll probably be able to lift the new one up a little higher. I do LST throughout the veg. I don't use wires, just massage into place over time. It ends up giving me a good 8 to 10 leads in the end. Anyways, that's kind of where I'm at right now.:hmmmm:

That indeed! Do you plan on having a journal going for your grow?

I was thinking about it. I suck at taking pictures so...:rofl: To answer those questions previous, yes those lights are close. As I said, nodes.... :yummy: Anywho, I'm in competition with my best friend to see who can grow the better plants. He seems to have this notion that because he can grow it(when I found out he was growing, he wondered why nothing was growing and he wasn't feeding a hydroponic system). So now he can grow it but thinks he's the king. Clearly I'm about to smash his ass in a couple of months. His plants are always long and the nodes are always stretched out. I tried to tell him to bring the light down and then raise them as they need. This guy that grew 20 years ago and noticed that his dumbass wasn't feeding anything, apparently I know nothing...:hmmmm: I do have to give him credit, he does pull in some good weight now :morenutes: I just think his plants are ugly.:rofl: Anyways, I've known this jerk off for 28 years so I like to make fun of him. :blunt:

I was thinking about it. I suck at taking pictures so...:rofl: To answer those questions previous, yes those lights are close. As I said, nodes.... :yummy: Anywho, I'm in competition with my best friend to see who can grow the better plants. He seems to have this notion that because he can grow it(when I found out he was growing, he wondered why nothing was growing and he wasn't feeding a hydroponic system). So now he can grow it but thinks he's the king. Clearly I'm about to smash his ass in a couple of months. His plants are always long and the nodes are always stretched out. I tried to tell him to bring the light down and then raise them as they need. This guy that grew 20 years ago and noticed that his dumbass wasn't feeding anything, apparently I know nothing...:hmmmm: I do have to give him credit, he does pull in some good weight now :morenutes: I just think his plants are ugly.:rofl: Anyways, I've known this jerk off for 28 years so I like to make fun of him. :blunt:
Sounds like you two have a great relationship :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom