The Alberta Growers Lounge

So... you ducked the question... you have a journal for the grow? :popcorn:

:rofl: The pressure geez... Are ya a cop or writing a book? :bongrip: Yeah I'll have to put something together. I have a seed coming in called auto Purple Ryder. I'll be doing one on it for sure as I've never grown an autoflower and I've never even heard of one up until a couple months ago. So.... I'm gonna give it a shot.:thumb: Well I can see I'm in good company. Should be good fun.

:rofl: The pressure geez... Are ya a cop or writing a book? :bongrip: Yeah I'll have to put something together. I have a seed coming in called auto Purple Ryder. I'll be doing one on it for sure as I've never grown an autoflower and I've never even heard of one up until a couple months ago. So.... I'm gonna give it a shot.:thumb: Well I can see I'm in good company. Should be good fun.
Well, jokes or not, it’s frowned upon here saying I’m a cop. So I’ll stick to, writing a book. :nerd-with-glasses:

knowing my past, they would just laugh at me if I tried to get in the academy. Once they stop laughing, they’d actually ask me to get the fuck out.
:rofl:

No I haven’t. I was just seeing if they had a candida strain or not and turns out they do. I grew a lot of crop kings. Due to the fact that a pawn shop in my town sells them. At one point had every seed. It was just too easy. Pay with cash, and get them in hand.
I grew out the Blue cookie, black diamond, green crack a couple times, sour Jack, and dark Angel.

I grew there Cali og kush x haze nice strain. Tried there purple kush all four Hermes on me. Thought ok that can happen. I gave last seed to a friend to grow same thing happed to him hemmie. I emailed them about it there response was I must of done something wrong while growing. They used to be a sponsor here but didn't last.

I grew there Cali og kush x haze nice strain. Tried there purple kush all four Hermes on me. Thought ok that can happen. I gave last seed to a friend to grow same thing happed to him hemmie. I emailed them about it there response was I must of done something wrong while growing. They used to be a sponsor here but didn't last.
That’s unfortunate! So sorry you had such a bad experience with them. My experience wasn’t all that bad. The only plant that herm’d on me was the second run of dark Angel I did. The first run didnt herm, but the second one did. I was in a new home made tent, so it was probably just the tent that caused stress on my plant. Other then that, I’ve had good experiences with crop kings. Yes they were a sponsor here, but as of last year or sometime when they needed to renew there sponsorship, they decided not to. It’s there loss.

crop kings has mixed reviews. It’s hard to believe that they have a hit or miss kind of a review. I understand it, because I see it. for me personally I’ve had good experiences with them. Two out of 12 or so weren’t viable but I mean that stuff happens. Can’t win them all.

Hope your able to find some candida soon. Have you been put on the list to be notified when they have more in stock at seedman?

Back
Top Bottom