The Alberta Growers Lounge

Getting bored stuck at home due to covid , I am not in isolation
I thought I would share my current grow of
Dr.seedsman Cbd and Chitral kush
I am growing the chitral kush to try and make hash that I used to smoke back in the late 80s
The plants were 7 weeks veg and about 4 weeks into flower
The kush is at the back
20200329_104847.jpg
20200329_104847.jpg

Getting bored stuck at home due to covid , I am not in isolation
I thought I would share my current grow of
Dr.seedsman Cbd and Chitral kush
I am growing the chitral kush to try and make hash that I used to smoke back in the late 80s
The plants were 7 weeks veg and about 4 weeks into flower
The kush is at the back
20200329_104847.jpg
20200329_104847.jpg
Im as well bored and at home im about to buy one of those xboxs ,,,,, that grow looks like king Kong's nut sack , amazing grow ! Hell yeah brother!!!! Where's your journal!

Im as well bored and at home im about to buy one of those xboxs ,,,,, that grow looks like king Kong's nut sack , amazing grow ! Hell yeah brother!!!! Where's your journal!
Thanks for the compliment
Sorry no journal this round
May do one from the two clones I have from these plants
I really do not do anything special
Top once , LST, defoliate once, basic fertilizer and talk to my plants with Love!
Been growing peppers for years so I guess all that experience helps in growing good weed.
:)

Yes when skin a coyote (if a guy knows what he is doing). You actually peel the fur off no blood no fuss , the bugs all die and get brushed out in my chemical kitty pool , im actually surprised on how think the coat was with it getting warmer , this pups fur is actually going to become a little decoy
Hah! Sounds like pullin the skin off a snowshoe hare! You guys are makin me miss Alaska!

You guys that do that stuff are crazy my brother does that as well in calgary, he is on a job now doing balcony restoration on a 20 story building.
I only worked on the 25,26, and 27 floor of stantec tower. My best friend built the parapets on the roof. He said that he would never do that again. Lol

That is a nice view, i could so the inside work i think but no way in hell would you catch me out on a swing stage
Haha I’ve been on a swing stage before once in my life, and it was only on a 4 story building. When we’re talking about 66 floors, I think I’d be thinkin about a career change lol.

Most of the times when I’m working on the outside of the building, I’m usually in an articulating lift. I was in one last year that had a track system rather then wheels. It was the cats meow! Fuckin thing would mow through any type of terrain!

Thats awesome most days i think about a career change but thats cause engineers are getting kinda stupid. Lets put 5/8 bolts in a spot that you cant fit your finger into and then we will cover it up so the techs cant see it :cough:. But with that said they also do some pretty neat stuff with electronics. Till it doesn’t work then it sucks.

We have been bitching about Engineers since the profession was invented. A Green Engineer out of University comes in and thinks he will fix the world with new ideas. They break a bunch of shit until we finally educate them in the realities of life

Hi Hash Fart. Ive ordered and grown the wtc from dr seeds. Its nice smoke, one of the better ones I’ve grown and much better than the Bruce banner I got from them. I only grew 1 plant of each, but I can tell you that each seed germinated and grew well. The wtc May be the nicest smelling I have grown And will smell up a room even in a vaporizer

Hi Hash Fart. Ive ordered and grown the wtc from dr seeds. Its nice smoke, one of the better ones I’ve grown and much better than the Bruce banner I got from them. I only grew 1 plant of each, but I can tell you that each seed germinated and grew well. The wtc May be the nicest smelling I have grown And will smell up a room even in a vaporizer
Thanks old fart I just ordered some ? Did you get a tracking number? And you got pics? Or journal @Old Fart

I can tell you that the shipping was fast and there were no problems but I did not take pics or make a journal. I usually don’t veg long or grow big plants but the wtc grew as well as any of them. I grow 4 different strains at a time and while most are pretty good there are only a few that I would grow again. Wtc is one of those strains. Sorry I can’t give you more help

Back
Top Bottom