The Alberta Growers Lounge

I’m curious about the amino acid cheated nutrients. Since I run an active microbial growth in my clay pellets will the MC cause a pH drop as the amino acids are degraded? I found this to be a problem with the ammonium salts in the GH series of nutrients. I’m still using Remo nutrients which don’t have this problem.

Also no need to adjust pH.
I switched because of that auto I have (not doing well at all by the way). The MG is way too hot for this auto and FORTUNATELY they didn't have any :rofl: So... I picked up the HP:bongrip: Aaaaand... Knowing full well the day before, I dropped a @Weedseedsexpress Critical Auto. I also decided to run one outside as well. See which one does better, inside or out....

Promix has treated me well. Very well indeed. I still am a firm believer in growing in 100% worm castings(pamper your plants it was called), mixed 50/50 with perlite. Hasn’t failed me yet. The plants love it. I never PH my water in it as well. It’s very simple. Feed with nutrients and boom you’ve got monsters!!
A1A33914-6BA8-4DF6-BCCD-5DB027408A45.jpeg

that was a black diamond... tasty stuff!!

Your autos looking really good!! :thumb:
Here’s what mine looks like today.
It’s kind of funny. I’ve watered her once since I put her out there. (The Monday of May long). She still looks really moist in the area I fed it. With having no nutrients being given since then, she’s doing pretty good. I almost wonder what’s in this soil. The lady that owned this house before us. Had beautiful gardens. Lots of veggies, and flowers every angle you look. No idea what’s in it, but the plant is loving it.
B909810A-2D75-4F2E-873A-A5D8DDB90C8E.jpeg

1DE37602-EF4A-4986-A781-0DD8265E54D7.jpeg

B1336F48-D255-4808-8489-E3C1A1C0D9C9.jpeg

8ABE264E-E3EC-42A2-B3EF-8C66775E8AD9.jpeg

in the last picture, that’s an old pot plant stem split in two, that’s one of the topped branches.

Fella ABs, anyone interested in a free green crack clone, from crop king seeds. This strain i can say is super resilient and grows through everything, recovery time from any training has also been super quick. Paying it forward, hit me up.
20200611_172057.jpg

Fella ABs, anyone interested in a free green crack clone, from crop king seeds. This strain i can say is super resilient and grows through everything, recovery time from any training has also been super quick. Paying it forward, hit me up.
20200611_172057.jpg
Hope you get some takers!! @Rollincoal or @HashFart interested?

Hahaha I’m not 100% sure he’s sleeping!! :rofl:

Haha i had to take a second look bro! My gf made noise walking from the garage and it popped its head up..thought at first my neighbor was drying some rabbit meat :laugh:

Haha i had to take a second look bro! My gf made noise walking from the garage and it popped its head up..thought at first my neighbor was drying some rabbit meat :laugh:
It was legitimately sleeping!! :rofl: Too funny!!

BLS auto is looking really solid :thumb:
Thanks Smokey!! I looked at it yesterday after work, and I swear, it grew 3 inches from the hot sun we had yesterday. She’s going to be a monster!

Back
Top Bottom