The Alberta Growers Lounge

Actually I’m pretty sure green crack is a 70/30 higher end indica according to crop kings green crack strain
B19BB87D-FC22-48AB-AFF3-1D8F79AACB2B.jpeg
My first grow 2019 in 30 yr was this Sativa GC variety = not bad. It is defiantly a Indica dominate . My little research a couple years ago on GC showed that there was 2 strains of GC and Crop king sell the Indica version. Second grow was Green Gelato defiantly a Sativa dominate variety and ++potent from RQS. Third grow was AK47 extreme Indica dominate mild high not impressed. Parmesan Indica) up for a month and did first manifold about a week ago not expecting much but maybe surprised........Setting my sights on Sativa from ACE seeds Golden Tiger 3rd version, Malawi, and Killer A5(Sativa dominate) and that should keep me going for a while......

Many of the top seed companies are involved with LP's. Deep pockets are buying genetic collections and i get genetics that I would never get my hands on, not breeder packs. When they say 25% thc that's what you get. $40 for 4 fems and $20 for regs. $6 to the door by the P.O. in 1 or 2 days. I'm retired, it's like investing in my pension and the $$$$$$ say home!:thumb: I'm in NS.
Where are these Government approved seed retailers? Alberta? Every time I ask someone I get referred to a under the counter seed company......

I looked up the AG seeds available for sale and what I got was there are about 9-10 different varieties for sale at reasonable $ and they probably are good quality. However it appears to me these seed sales are not of any real concern to these outfits considering the actual number of varieties that are out there.

Some of these seed companies are using micro propagation and breeding f5 and f6. I'd be like a kid in a candy shop. :)
I would like to see breeders put on the packages of seeds .... Date of seed collection, germination %,Landrace or inbreed, F?, conformity of crop in other words data that is helpful to consumers much similar to garden or commercial farm seeds.....

Thanks my Berta beauty's,,, no not many words @DutchinAB , I've never been a huge sativa fan but I would like to grow one any 100% sativa strains that are easy to grow you guys know of ?
Landrace? lots of Sativa crosses out there. Loved my Gelato which is about 70% Sativa and is a good start ..high THC and good size crop. Ace seeds is your best bet for Landrace Sativa's.....large variety and seem to know what they are doing in the breeding dept. Total clinical content test results on most.

Green Gelato From Seed: Thin Mint Cookies x Sunset Sherbet​

In case your interested this was a grow I did a couple of years ago these were grown in supper soil and they were manifolded....Its in the grow journals some where.​

Landrace? lots of Sativa crosses out there. Loved my Gelato which is about 70% Sativa and is a good start ..high THC and good size crop. Ace seeds is your best bet for Landrace Sativa's.....large variety and seem to know what they are doing in the breeding dept. Total clinical content test results on most.

Green Gelato From Seed: Thin Mint Cookies x Sunset Sherbet​

In case your interested this was a grow I did a couple of years ago these were grown in supper soil and they were manifolded....Its in the grow journals some where.​

I ended up purchasing a limited edition from ACE seeds golden tiger x Panama, I'm trying to grow them now , in hopes of harnessing wild cat power from the buds

I ended up purchasing a limited edition from ACE seeds golden tiger x Panama, I'm trying to grow them now , in hopes of harnessing wild cat power from the buds
Great let me know how it goes. That would be a Sativa cross and supposed to be good. I have been communicating with Ace in regards to getting my hands on GT third generation and they have delayed on the time line but I am patient. Did you get them directly from Ace or secondary seed house? The GT and Maliwi crosses they have are interesting. I seen mix reviews on both but I think they are worth a shot......

Great let me know how it goes. That would be a Sativa cross and supposed to be good. I have been communicating with Ace in regards to getting my hands on GT third generation and they have delayed on the time line but I am patient. Did you get them directly from Ace or secondary seed house? The GT and Maliwi crosses they have are interesting. I seen mix reviews on both but I think they are worth a shot......
Ace with 100% germination its in my signature below hashfart flirts with 2 big girls

My first grow 2019 in 30 yr was this Sativa GC variety = not bad. It is defiantly a Indica dominate . My little research a couple years ago on GC showed that there was 2 strains of GC and Crop king sell the Indica version. Second grow was Green Gelato defiantly a Sativa dominate variety and ++potent from RQS. Third grow was AK47 extreme Indica dominate mild high not impressed. Parmesan Indica) up for a month and did first manifold about a week ago not expecting much but maybe surprised........Setting my sights on Sativa from ACE seeds Golden Tiger 3rd version, Malawi, and Killer A5(Sativa dominate) and that should keep me going for a while......
Thanks for sharing that bro that’s very interesting!!

Well the plants are starting to take off . Manafolded to 8 mains and will transplant in a week or so into tubs. Will Veg for another month and then switch over to Bloom. Going to try and put one plant outside for the summer to see what I get in growth and keep it in a Veg state while the others are under lights and in bloom.....
IMG_20210430_084551.jpg

What latitude are you growing these at (I noticed the tree leaves are turning yellow in the back ground) and did you get them to finish flowering ?....Thanks
Yes the M39 finish flowering by for the frost come
but not all the strains I grown outdoor finish in time
I will test 4 of my mix's one I cant wait to see it is the

Mix-37 (FireStarterxLAConfidential).... :nomo: clone growing
P1610177.JPG
P1610172.JPG
P1610202.JPG
P1610198.JPG

Back
Top Bottom