Hey just a fast pic,, my Candy made it.. Yea.. 65 day finish but nice yield.. Might cut tonight, tomorrow the latest.

c258.jpg

Keepem Green

Hey PGR! Looking good in here! What do you mean by the first side shoots? Are they the ones that are the first coming from the seed?
Keep it up

Hey just a fast pic,, my Candy made it.. Yea.. 65 day finish but nice yield.. Might cut tonight, tomorrow the latest.

Nice :thumb:

65 days from flip or flowers??
Mine went around 70 days from flip and super hermied the last days.

Hey PGR! Looking good in here! What do you mean by the first side shoots? Are they the ones that are the first coming from the seed?
Keep it up

:thanks:

The first branches coming off the main stem, sometimes also referred to as first node.

I messed up with the GDP, should have kept the shoots I cut off and topped above them, so it'll be a twin cola plant ;)

65 day finisher. 65 days is alittle longer than I care for but. Man your going to have alot of good looking starts there.
Keepem Green

:thanks:

The first branches coming off the main stem, sometimes also referred to as first node.

I messed up with the GDP, should have kept the shoots I cut off and topped above them, so it'll be a twin cola plant ;)

Oh alright, on my plant they did stretch out funny in the end, producing small buds. Not a bad idea to cut them! Going to try on my next grow :)

Oh alright, on my plant they did stretch out funny in the end, producing small buds. Not a bad idea to cut them! Going to try on my next grow :)

Yep, the idea is to focus the plant's energy on the buds receiving proper ligth, but I mostly do because I hate trimming popcorn ;)

Day 35

5 weeks since I opened the seed packs and the ladies are growing fine, and it seems like the responded well to the topping.
I had a little scare with GDP #2 having all curly leaves but it got better and I hope it'll make it through and make some decent bud.

I try to keep the big fan leaves tucked under the side shoot to give them maximum lighting.

The tent is filling up and I think I have to flip in 2-3 weeks to avoid a cluster during the pre flower stretch.

It seems like I have 2 different phenotypes of Crystal Cookies, one lanky and one stout which is nice since this is the strain I'm most curious about;)

DSC011055.JPG
DSC011004.JPG

Day:
L per plant/Action:
Root-Juice:Bio-Grow:
Alc-A-Mic:Acti-Vera:Bio-Bloom:Top-Max:Notes:
1Germination started
01APR2017
4Sprouted seeds planted
60,5 L2 ml/L2 ml/L½ ml/L
7All plants above soil
71 L2 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
110,5 L2 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
151 L
2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
191,5 L2 ml/L
1 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
271,5 L
2 ml/L
1 ml/L
1 ml/L1 ml/L
Circulation fan ON
29ToppingAt 5th-ish node
1 L
2 ml/L
1 ml/L
1 ml/L
1 ml/L
Late
2 L
2 ml/L
1 ml/L
1 ml/L
1 ml/L

:passitleft:

Day 42

6 weeks in and I think I'll have to flip within the next week to avoid a cluster.
There's been quite a bit of growth the past week and the plants look happy;)
I watered and removed undergrowth yesterday, this time I'm keeping up with the larf.

DSC011628.JPG
DSC011646.JPG

Day:
L per plant/Action:
1Germination started
01APR2017
4Sprouted seeds planted
60,5 L2 ml/L2 ml/L½ ml/L
7All plants above soil
71 L2 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
151 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
191,5 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
271,5 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L
28Circulation fan ON
29ToppingAt 5th-ish node
311 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/LLate
342 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L
372 L2 ml/L1,5 ml/L2 ml/L
412 L2 ml/L1,5 ml/L2 ml/L

Man you are up north.. I'm at about 42 degrees and your in the 50"s. Must get cold fast there. The girls are looking good.. I do have a ? You did a Pakistan Valley abit back.. What's your take on it? I just put 2 seeds on a towel to play around with.> Keepem Green

Man you are up north.. I'm at about 42 degrees and your in the 50"s. Must get cold fast there. The girls are looking good.. I do have a ? You did a Pakistan Valley abit back.. What's your take on it? I just put 2 seeds on a towel to play around with.> Keepem Green

Not cold enough for me:) snowless winters and very humid summers, but I like the brown grass and the rain that hurts your face:laughtwo:

Did a Pakistan Valley in my SoG grow and it's very solid indica with deep fruity smell very much like blackberries.
It performed very well in a small pot(1 gallon smart-pot), easy to grow, rock hard nugs, good yield, medium to heavy feeder;)

Day 49 (1)

Flipping time ;)

Last night the Gas Lantern didn't light so it's time to begin flowering, and I don't think it's too early!
They went exactly 7 weeks from seed to flip, and 5-6 weeks might be better, especially with those strecthy strains;)

I removed a lot of leaves and larf today, and moved the plants around so the tallest are at the back of the tent, now it's easier to work in there and have the lights better positioned for the plants.

The water volume has been increased to 2,5 L per plant which is above the golden 20% of pot size and this will be the maximum volume of water, now only nutrients and frequency will increase.

During this journal I became aware that the table would probably become insufficient, and I'm in the final stages of creating spreadsheet for grow managing, calculating costs, statistics etc.

Let the ~10 week countdown begin:)

Before Defoliating

DSC011844.JPG
DSC011867.JPG

After Defoliating

DSC0118912.JPG
DSC011947.JPG
DSC011989.JPG

Day:
L per plant/Action:
1Germination started
01APR2017
4Sprouted seeds planted
60,5 L2 ml/L2 ml/L½ ml/L
7All plants above soil
71 L2 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
151 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
191,5 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L½ ml/L
271,5 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L
28Circulation fan ON
29ToppingAt 5th-ish node
311 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/LLate
342 L2 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L1 ml/L
372 L2 ml/L1,5 ml/L2 ml/L
412 L2 ml/L1,5 ml/L2 ml/L
442,5 L2 ml/L1,5 ml/L2 ml/L
482,5 L2 ml/L2 ml/L1 ml/L
49FLIP12/12

Looking on the money as far as defol'ing goes, least to me. Some people really rape their plants. I myself, hate taking leaf,, you can always take acouple more later,,, sure can't glue'em back on can we ? Keepem Green

You were up late to witness the GLR failure!
I had a similar thing happening last month... Really good looking plants. I'm almost starting my grow journal and I bought organic lime juice (learning from the best) :)

Looking on the money as far as defol'ing goes, least to me. Some people really rape their plants. I myself, hate taking leaf,, you can always take acouple more later,,, sure can't glue'em back on can we ? Keepem Green

Yeah, I don't like pulling healthy leaves, and only remove those shading bud sites and the big fan leaves on the main stem before the topping point to increase air flow down there;)

You were up late to witness the GLR failure!
I had a similar thing happening last month... Really good looking plants. I'm almost starting my grow journal and I bought organic lime juice (learning from the best) :)

No failure, it was all planned to happen;)

Good to see more organic growing:) hope you like the Biobizz line.
Lime juice eh? I think lemon has lower pH and will be more efficient.

I'm looking forward to seeing your next grow:thumb:

Aaaah I was a bit tired obviously :)
Nothing's a failure with you! I like the Biobizz line, very straightforward. They told me lemon or lime juice and when I was at the supermarket there was both so I decided to look up the pH and it's 2.2-2.4 for lemon and 1.8-2 for lime. That's why I picked up the lime juice but I doubt that it'll make a huge difference.

Day 57 (9)

Little over a week in flower and some of the girls are stretching a lot, especially one of the Green Crack, the Cookies and the freebie.

Yesterday I removed some more leaves shading bud sites and some more undergrowth.

I hope they don't stretch a whole lot more since it's pretty crowded in there, definitely gonna flip ealier next grow ;)

DSC0125011.JPG
DSC012528.JPG
DSC012569.JPG

Day:
L per plant/Action:
1Germination started
01APR2017
4Sprouted seeds planted
60,5 L2 ml/L2 ml/L½ ml/L
7All plants above soil