The Art of growing good weed

Sancheh

Hi ..
I'm running autoflowering plants atm and have a couple of questions regarding growing them..
Ph....how important is ph in the growing process??is it the difference between a 5 ounce plant and a three ounce plant??
Also I'm growing under 24-0 lighting due to winter here in England and tent being in external garage helps to keep temps up ..I kinda get plants need rest but will it make that much difference running lights 24/7

ph puts your nutrients in the proper range so that plants can access those nutrients…. depending on what type of grow media and which type of nutes adjusting ph is tantamount to a beautiful garden.

let me reverse ask you a ph question this way…. which plant do you think will yield more bud - a deficient plant with damaged, crispy, off-colored leaves or a lush green plant??

technically in the veg state weed plants don’t need a rest you can run them 24 hours by 7, the rest period comes in for building flowers…. but most run autos at 18/6

the covered concrete slab in your garage stays about 55 degrees Fahrenheit all year long, it helps to stack a few pallets to elevate your tent / garden a foot to 18 inches above the slab…. weed chicks don’t like cold feet or wet feet

ph puts your nutrients in the proper range so that plants can access those nutrients…. depending on what type of grow media and which type of nutes adjusting ph is tantamount to a beautiful garden.

let me reverse ask you a ph question this way…. which plant do you think will yield more bud - a deficient plant with damaged, crispy, off-colored leaves or a lush green plant??

technically in the veg state weed plants don’t need a rest you can run them 24 hours by 7, the rest period comes in for building flowers…. but most run autos at 18/6

the covered concrete slab in your garage stays about 55 degrees Fahrenheit all year long, it helps to stack a few pallets to elevate your tent / garden about 18 inches above the slab…. weed chicks don’t like cold feet or wet feet
Nailed it.

Stay safe
Bill

Can add foam insulation under the pots. I run most of my non-flowering plants 24-0 and ran plenty of AUTOs that way in the same room no problems. Actually I think it was better.
In Russia it the sun comes up at noon and by 3pm its already setting.... opposite in summer it never really gets dark. They celebrate it = White Nights yer good.

Yup, you can run an auto in 24hrs of light. It will rest, and won't need much more then 18hrs worth of light. The difference is an auto can rest in light and shrug it off for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom