The Auto Grow - Mephisto - Fast Buds & Bomb Seeds Using Mars LEDS

Crippled

Hello everyone, Im back ! After my first grow finished (successfully) in december i am now back for round 2. I will be growing Autoflowers this time of what i believe to be of high quality. The plants are as follows
- mephisto genetics hubbabubbasmelloscope ( x2)
- mephistos 'auto blues' (a very fruity cheese) (x1)
- bomb seeds thc bomb auto (x1)
-bomb seeds berry bomb auto (x1)
- fast buds g14 auto ( x1)

I had started a fast buds lsd-25 but it never popped. I had started extras anyway so kept another hubbabubbasmelloscope and gave a thc bomb to a friend. Which i now slightly regret as my thc bomb has been droopy for a few days while all others are growing well. If it recovers then excellent if not , meh. I believe it is down to this plants ph i may not have cleaned my equipment thoroughly enough resulting in different ph levels. The plants are all in 12l fabric pots and were started in root riots. They have been above soil for roughly 2 weeks. Same as last time using canna soil (mixture of fresh stuff with some of last times) with a combo of canna and advanced nutrients. The main differences this time will be pot size, plant type obviously and my new area ( when finished) i never bought any canna boost this time and probably wont. The plants are sitting under one mars 300 at the moment but will soon be under 2 mars 300s and a 600. I have an oscillating tower fan for air movement etc and the walls will be lined with diamond mylar. The pots will be sat upon cooling tray racks to allow air into the bottom and to give a more even dry. Last time my plants never exceeded 15'' tall and all of them yielded 1.5oz each of the highest quality buds. I cured and dried them what i would consider to be in pretty much optimal conditions and it paid off which wasexcellent but now i have left too long a gap between and will have to start buying it again in a few weeks which sucks. So if anyone wants to tag along then please do ! As we will all learn something in the process.

Thanks for your comment :)
Ok so i have decided to get rid of 3 of the plants i had started with ( thc bomb , berry bomb + g14) mainly because they were just far too small however the g14 came out as a mutant and had wierd growth plus it had began to show pre flowers so it got the chop sadly. I have popped 3 more seeds to replace them another thc bomb and berry bomb which are both in the propogator and are above ground. I have started germing a girl scout cookies from fast buds today to replace the g14. I am refusing to grow anything that is not healthy from the get go due to the short veg time i would be wasting my time otherwise. I have set my tent back up for now untill i get more help to finish off my new area hopefully this will be a week or two. The 3 larger plants are under my mars 600 at the moment i have literally just removed the g14 this minute which was dissapointing as i had high hopes for it as i got stuff from a hippie sort of guy years ago a few times which he said was g13 which was some of the best weed ive ever smoked ( also some of the best bits ive bought he use to give me a hq or 1/8 for you americans for £10 which is a steal ! Anyway enough babbling again i'll keep you guys posted not much happening atm.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom