The beat goes on - 4 weeks and only 3 inchs tall-I'm being patient -what is up?

Foodeefish

Well, I added Nutes as some of you told me at 25% strength and still the plants are only 3 inches tall. Should I up the Nutes to at least 50% strength or go full strength as Nutes recommend at 4 weeks? I have been letting the coco/perlite mix dry out a bit as was suggested.

Here's 4 1/2 weeks and sadly so small.

20150323_105301_resized.jpg
20150323_105301_resized.jpg
4_weeks4.jpg

And here's new seedlings I planted only 2 days old after they were sprouted in a wet napkin for two days. They look like just as these 4 1/2 weeks old seeds looked like at that time.

[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/2_days.jpg

Why is there such a stall in growing from 5 days old to 4- almost 5 weeks ? Is it because I need to increase the nutes or am I doing something else wrong?

Whats the temps and humidity and PH like? I agree, should be much more developed by now. need some more info....

I just hit 4 weeks since my seeds sprouted 2 days ago, check out my journal below in my signature...Happy growing! Peace

:volcano-smiley:

Here are all the details as requested

rREQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

HYDRO GROW

Strain - Master Kush
# of Plants - 2 plants in 4inch square pots
Grow Type - 65%Coco, 35% Perlite
Grow Stage - Vegetative - 31 Days Old
Setup - 2x3x6 Tent
Light - 4 days with t-5s and now I have both T-5 double bulb and 600 watt on now
PH - 5.8
RH - 40%
Room Temperature -75 to 85
Solution Temperature -65 to75
Room Square Footage - Tent 2x3x6 hi
Pests - None Known

They are very small. They look over watered. I water mine very little and carefully specially if there in big pots. I don't wet all the soil just the soil around the plant very little. Better to water a little each time then to over water and not be able to dry the soil out. Also they have water drops on them. Its never really good to have those droplets of water on the leaves with the lights on they can magnify the light and burn them. Get a small paper towel and get all the water off of them and dry the soil out asap. There is a chance the roots have already been stunted enough that they will never fully recover. Also I would use just a t5 till you get better growth. The 600 is overkill and probably doing more harm. This is a picture of a 1 month old super lemon haze from seed with just t5 and a little water. Notice the soil is dry and fluffy. Good luck

IMG_019038.JPG

Back
Top Bottom