The BEST around!

I looked at about 100 other sites but this is the only one that "feels" just right. Most of the other sites seem to attract immature, loose cannons, sorta angry know-it-alls. On the same day I found 420, I signed up on another site relative to MJ + my medical condition. Well, I signed on and said hello and then as I was trying to figure out how to work everything, about 6 others came on and started saying stuff like "where did she go", "she must've flown into outer space" and they just started raggin on me while I was trying to find out where all the right buttons were. Then I looked at some of the threads relating to my illness and I started feeling very sick and weakened. I got off that site and never went back. Then I found this site that "feels" just right and so you guys got stuck with me and thank you for not criticizing me for not finding the right buttons fast enough. :laughtwo: The gro threads are fantastic--I've learned so much from the kind folks that share their knowledge and having you guys around lifts me mentally, spiritually and even physically because I don't feel so sick when I'm laughing.

I love this site because I feel like I've made a whole lot of friends with the same interest as me! I mean we all know we all have at least one thing in common!! :D

I like it because the conversations are so diverse, especially with members from all over the world.

:adore:I love this magazine forum over all else, because I found family, and the courage to stand up against a ridiculous hysteria over using MMJ. My whole family knows and it was not easy at 1st...I thought I might risk my 19 year marriage because my wife was so closed off to any information...
420 provided me with more ammo than any one single site and many members have gone through my ordeal w/ me...........I'm proud of this forum & Rob Griffin for the vision to make a internet community availabe to us that shows true compassion, a sense of humor and knows the value of life.:headbanger: And I wake up to it and go to bed by it........OMG

Back
Top Bottom