The BEST around!

StonerGrower

So we all know our wonderfull site here is the best cannibas site on the internet to date (IMO anyway). So lets hear some reasons why you think our community is unlike any other!

Mine go a little something like this:

1. The people are very kind, awsome.
2. There is so much to be learned from this site.
3. Whenever Im here Im ALWAYS having fun, whether it be talking to people or just replying on the boards.
4. You can tell people what you want and how you feel (asking questions) without being flamed or put down.
5. If you ever need help, be it a grow question, pretty much anything! You can ALWAYS come here and ask it and someone will try their damn best to help you.
6. The topics, we have sooo many topics on our forum. From cars to fruits its all there, nobody is afrain to speak their minds!
7. God I love the Grow Room....

So lets hear it! :headbanger:

Yeah, I think it's lame when forums put their newcomers through 'hazing' or treat them like 'fakes' their first month or so of posting. If somebody's cool, it doesn't matter what their post count is.

And I'm still so amazed by how...open?...everyone here is about growing and smoking. It's really awesome that people can make threads tracking their growing progress or just swapping ideas about smoking. Love it.

Only place that is just so wonderfully cool. Gotta love it!
:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Yep, this place rocks :cheesygrinsmiley: The thing I always notice, and it has been mentioned already, is that you never hear the word "noob" thrown around, like, ever. People can post the same dumbass threads with the same questions over and over again, and somehow, nobody flips shit over it, they just answer the questions for the 100th time and move on. That's really cool.

And the grow room is beyond any resource I've ever known. I think every piece of information ever known or discovered about the art of growing marijuana is in there somewhere.

Venture down into the creative and philosophical sections of the site and blow your mind, or blow someone else's.

And lets not forget the news! A place to find all the latest info on anything weed related, from anywhere in the world, updated everyday. That's really something.

Yep, this place truly is the one-stop-shop for all your marijuana related info needs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

4. You can tell people what you want and how you feel (asking questions) without being flamed or put down.
5. If you ever need help, be it a grow question, pretty much anything! You can ALWAYS come here and ask it and someone will try their damn best to help you.

those are win! once again tho it comes to the people, this site would be nothign without the people who enjoy it.

so to everyone thank you! :clap:

Yeah this is definitely the best forum that i've ever been to regardless of subject matter. There literally isn't any bad feelings towards new users or anybody really. everybody is extremely extremely helpful and friendly.

lets keep it this way!

and thanks so much to everybody who i've had the pleasure of coming into contact with. :)

i wake up with 420magazine on my screen
i go sleep with 420magazine on my screen
:D

^ Your right Moose. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning (besides hitting the bong and checking on the plants) is get on my computer and go to my favorite site (this one) and checking all the new posts, usually theres tons!.....Then when I get home from work I get my ass right back on here and check the new posts yet again. Its been this way ever since i joined, its a habbit I must say!

once you've had the best

you really cant settle for less...

:D

*sniffle*

LOL it was actually quite touching tho what s4L sed. hahaha

Your right about that one Moose! I mean look at me, its 6 in the morning and Im still awake on the forum :loopy:.

......never lonely. How very true! Even in the wee hours there is always someone there.

HAHA its only 8pm over here :p

im normally on till 5 or 6 in the mawnin tho :)

I have to Agree that this Place is The Best Around. I feel comfortable here making a post. Iam not worried about someone Frying me ..even if I sound Dumb sometimes. I really enjoy reading every ones advise and input on topics.
I felt Welcomed on my 1st day.. which was not to long ago. I try to get here as often as I can.
Bottom Line .. You ALL are Fantastic... and Iam Never Leaving :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom