The best bong for your money

ghitchen

My bong broke last week which was a sad time. It was a toro 13" piece and was very smooth but I feel like I paid a lot for it's name. After her death i'm looking for a new piece of glass but looking to spend slightly less. Any ideas on great hitting bongs which are also value for money?

My favorite smoking apparatus is my Black Leaf shower head bubbler that I am now combining with a Black Leaf shower head pre-cooler holding a Black Leaf carbon filter containing Black Leaf Activated Carbon made from coconut and 2 unwrapped cotton filters by RAW. When the bubbler and components are clean with fresh water and beads, it is a sweet smoke. Black Leaf have some really quality feeling and preforming glass at more reasonable and affordable prices than some comparable brands. The bubbler is only about 9 or 10 inches tall with an additional 3 or 4 inches with the pre-cooler, filter and bowl attached. It has very good weight to the glass and it's design is comfortable to grip and handle. I'd obviously suggest having a look at Black Leaf and bubblers for a user friendly, effective and pleasant smoking experience. After I've given mine a good clean, I'll try to post a pic to give you a better visual idea. Worth every penny!

It depends your budget and your needs. Strictly for flower use or do you smoke concentrates as well?

There are a ton of great companies out there, some specialize in specific types or styles so try to have an idea of what you want before you look.

I am personally a big fan of Roor, High Tech Glass, Swagger Glass and Grav Labs. They all bring something a little different to the table and I believe you can get them all at Glass Pipes, Smoking Pipes, Online Head Shop | Brothers with Glass and they are a 420 Magazine sponsor as well so can't go wrong!!

I like scientific glass because I have always been in to science, lol. Cheesy but true. I can also appreciate functional glass as well but a straight line Roor always has my heart lol

My personal faves are ROOR, Illadelph, Dr Green Thumb & Grav Labs! You can never go wrong with a ROOR :) and I've never tried a Dr Green Thumb but they look sick as ***!

Back
Top Bottom