The Best Sativa Strain

Last I checked, a Y. Griega sample had the highest ever recorded thc level, even though generally speaking it's not consistently that high. Or so I read...
Llama if you're still following this, could you talk more about these strains a little bit? Do these super strong sativas have any stressful effects or is it just a happy smoke for you?

All the sativas that I have been messing with have a pretty racey high. I've even become paranoid a couple of times (very weird feeling, but it only happened after smoking them in evening and trying to sleep) Generally though, it's a very good daytime smoke that has a very happy sometimes giddy high that will have you giggling and laughing at stupid stuff.
I'm referring to the Y Griega and the Malawi Gold, both are very potent but so good during the day! A very crystal clear type of high that will have you wanting to paint your garage.

Ace Panama - Green Pheno
=================
Nice clean energetic euphoric day time smoke. Can't go wrong with this one.

Ace Golden Tiger - (Short flowering Malawi Pheno)
================================
I heard the Thai phenol is better, but I had the Malawi phenol.
Good clear electric smoke...can cause anxiety though...kind of strong...

Snowhigh Dragon's Fire (mostly Thai)
========================
Smells like mandarin oranges. Clear electric energetic daytime smoke, but it has a slightly heavy come down.

(WOS) Colombian Gold
===============
I don't think this strain gets enough credit. Supposed to have some indica in it, but I got a
long flowering oaxacan looking phenol. Nice clear introspective slightly trippy smoke.
Great for breeding...

Can't go wrong with Ace seeds, Cannabiogen, or SnowHigh seeds for the sativa's !!

I just had some Willie Nelson last night and have to say it was a very uplifting high. I'm not a big fan of Sativa strains but this one was very decent and I would definitely try again.

Colombian Gold aka Santa Marta Gold, Highland Thai, Island Thai, Nepalese Highland, Colombian Red, Durban Poison, Malawi Gold, Oaxacan, Michoacan, Congolese, Kerala, Panama Red, Lambsbread, Bangi Haze, Guatemalan, Destroyer, Queen Mother these are all PURE SATIVAS if you're seriously into the subject of growing one.

This is literally the most detailed list I have ever seen and since i'm after Sativa as it seems about the best route to go, looking over each and every medical marijuana strain you mentioned will definitely help speed up the research process and ultimately help decide on the right one for my family member in need. I really do appreciate you sharing all these for me to look into!

I know this is old.

But Id love to hear you babble some more about the Pure Malawi.

Is is a heavy yeilder ? Ever grow it inside, you may be growing inside I don't know.

Also if grown outside, when would you expect it to be done in 38.5 Latitude USA. November ?

I'm interested in growing it inside, and blasting it with Arcadia T5 D3+ 12% UVB x 30% UVA Desert Reptile Bulbs, along with 1000 watt Hortilux, and in 20 gallon containers. 2 per light. 162 watts of Reptile bulbs per 4 x 4 x 1000 watt Hortilux.

These are Very Powerful and emit as much UV a any place in the world.

I use the new Hortilux T5 PowerVeg FS + UV in Veg/Seedlings, and also veg with 1 x 1000 watt Hortilux.

For those that use T5s for Veg/Seedlings/Flowering the New Hortilux are very nice.

I prefer the Arcadia in Flower, as per Watt it is considerably more powerful than the Hortilux.

The Arcadia Reptile Bulb is the preferred bulb in most Zoos. Its made in Europe.

The Hortilux also offers 4-5 different light spectrums + UV so you can mix and match them.

But I'm rally interested in blasting an Equatoral African Strain with large amounts of UVA/UVB.

I know it works on every other strain Ive used it on. They also may slightly slow vertical growth

Not sure who this is addressed to but I'll try to come back when I have more time. I'm growing the Ace Malawi, so is Spitz, and Oldergrower is growing a different version. Not sure who else. It's easy enough to grow indoors.

I think you're right about it, you can grow it indoor if you have enough room and know how to train a pure sativa.

My reply/ request was to Llama, but all replies are welcomed.:thumb:

Ive grown the Nevilles Haze, and the Willie Nelson, and both are also potentially unruly, so I'm not worried about the African getting out of control. But I do like sativas/sativa hybrids best

I would also like to see what a Jack the Ripper, Crockett Tangie, Elemental Seeds Mango Tango, and Brothers Grimm C99 Male would be like infused , and am very interested in Hybridizing it with either/both NL #5, Afghani#1 Males.

I would keep the African as the F in most cases.

Also interested in the Durban, and Zamal

Also interested in the World of Seeds Afghan Kush.

Raphael Mechoulam says Land Based Originals are the Best for Medicinal, and is also not a fan of breeding the CBD out of weed, for the gain in THC.

Llama hasn't been around for a while. He got his Malawi seeds from Seeds of Africa, and did a bunch of his own breeding with them. Oldergrower is growing some of Llama's stock.
I use a scrog to tame the Malawi during flowering, but could get by with just tying down limbs to the pot I think - if I had more time. Scrog is a convenient way to handle the stretch. Here is a link to some pics of the process- one I put into flowering last night.

The Hexapus's Garden

And an earier harvest
The Hexapus's Garden
Buds don't get very large but are numerous. I'd say it's a decent/medium yield. Quite strong and psychedelic. Gets a bit speedy if you smoke too much.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, Seeds of Africa is the place I'm looking, and seem to be the real thing.

What I usually do is BEND them over, and then train the Secondaries, as they develop. I will train the plant so it grows Laterally, and as the tip tries to grow UP, I keep forcing it down, and after a while the weight of the secondaries are great enough to slow the upward growth, and keeps lateral growth going. They can of course be tied over, but I prefer to let them free stand if possible.

I also like to use a lot of Fans/Wind in the room to develop thick stems/branches.

I also Shake, and Bend my plants. I find this stress greatly increases the frame of the plant. Some plants of course are so stiff the will break like a Pencil. The C99 I had from Mosca would Not bend at all.

Thanks again for the time/reply.

Which Durban, Durban Poison ?

The Dutch Passion Durban Poison, has been Hybridized with Skunk#1, and reportedly some kind of Afghani. So is not a Land Based Original.

It seems for keeping it simple, and low guess work, the Seeds of Africa are 100% original, and those in the above posts that have grown from this seed company can attest to what it is.

Also not saying the Dutch Passion might be ok, but is not a LBO.

Seeds of Africa carry Durbanand couple of other African strains. Cannabiogen carry Colombian landraces, and Ace offers great sativa hybrids bred with landrace P1 stock.

Nice with some good landrace info:)

Any good ideas for sativa heavy hybrid strains that are easy to grow indoors, and still have the uplifting sativa high and clear come down?

Cannabiogen carries the best sativa selection nowadays... ACE simply ripped off all the starins created by Charlie Garcia from the time he founded and was part of ACE as well.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom