The Best Sativa Strain

once my 2 w.w finish in mid apr. gonna start a sativa indoors as our summers are too short to grow them in my greenhouse. gonna grow some short flowering period strains and some super autos outside come late may. gotta stop buying seeds! worse than a heroin addiction! ;)

I know what you mean about it being a addiction. As of now I have around 70 strains and I have more seeds than I could ever grow. I ordered my first seeds in 1987. Afghani and Skunk #1 from Super Sativa Seed Club.

haha! i started collecting them about the same time! all bag seed tho. didn't smoke for 20yrs. and just got back into it when i needed something to get off alcohol. started back last nov. when maine passed rec. weed. got about 40 strains now. mostly from bonza and original seeds.

ya gonna get some but got plenty from dinafem and dutch passion i have to grow thru 1st. ! doing a joint dr. critical ogre auto and g.l genetics widows peak auto. in my tent till' june. both sativa dom. then some short time bud sat. dom. photos and autos in my greenhouse. thanks for the input! happy growing!

I have Dinafem's Super Silver Haze that I plan to run next year. Plus a bunch of their single freebies. Sensible seeds gave them out for a while. A friend has run a lot of those and says Dinafem genetics are top shelf.

Super Lemon Haze, check.
Pure Power Plant, kind of a check.
Panama D.C. kind of a check.
Acapulco Gold check.
Holy crap I do have a problem. Admitting it is the first step. Not sure about 12 steps but I might stop when I have 12 perfect strains that meet all my needs. LMAO I said I might.

Super Lemon Haze, check.
Pure Power Plant, kind of a check.
Panama D.C. kind of a check.
Acapulco Gold check.
Holy crap I do have a problem. Admitting it is the first step. Not sure about 12 steps but I might stop when I have 12 perfect strains that meet all my needs. LMAO I said I might.
lol! i got most of those on the way from bonza as well as what tim mentioned! gonna be a great summer!

Novice question from France: I am growing my second batch of bubblegun 90% Sativa.........not impressed , harvested 20% amber.
I am wondering about sellers , SPLIFF seeds , AMS seeds etc, are strain qualities equal from suppliers or are some better for certain strains than others? If so are the recommendations listed here somewhere?
Thanks

Bonjour! some of the best breeders are: dinafem, greenhouse seeds, dutch passion, barneys farm, memphisto genetics , sweet seeds and tga subcool seeds. any of the above mentioned strains sold by these breeders are some of the best strains. there are other good strains from other breeders but with these guys you can't so wrong. also check out seedfinder.com if you want more info. on certain strains. good luck and happy growing!

Novice question from France: I am growing my second batch of bubblegun 90% Sativa.........not impressed , harvested 20% amber.
I am wondering about sellers , SPLIFF seeds , AMS seeds etc, are strain qualities equal from suppliers or are some better for certain strains than others? If so are the recommendations listed here somewhere?
Thanks
What are your conditions or methods? How long can you go into flowering?

Any report on the Tangie? Im highly interested in this 1. Especially for a MALE.

Ive got some of Crocketts beans, but am currently running Mr Nice Super Silver Haze, Bros Grim C99, Jack the Ripper, Afghani #1, Elemental Seeds Mango Tango, Mr Nice Critical Mass.

SSH is the best growing plant Ive seen, and I'm getting 24oz from 1 Plant x 1 x 1000 Hortiux x 20 gallon tub/Promix. NO atmospheric control, or CO2 either. Just fresh air.

Would like to know how the Tangie stacks up vs the 1s I'm growing.

Ive been growing since 1072, and have seen a lot of good stuff, but nothing still beats my Female x Haze x NL#5 x Male Hashplant x Sk#1, but the Feds got it in 97, and Ive been looking for something to match it, but Ive yet to find anything to best it..

Closest Ive had is Original AK47 x NL#5, it wasn't mine, and my friend discontinued it, as it would only get 12oz per plant, and he has a minimum of 16. So it was a 1/4lb short. I would have kept it.

Any report on the Tangie? Im highly interested in this 1. Especially for a MALE.

Ive got some of Crocketts beans, but am currently running Mr Nice Super Silver Haze, Bros Grim C99, Jack the Ripper, Afghani #1, Elemental Seeds Mango Tango, Mr Nice Critical Mass.

SSH is the best growing plant Ive seen, and I'm getting 24oz from 1 Plant x 1 x 1000 Hortiux x 20 gallon tub/Promix. NO atmospheric control, or CO2 either. Just fresh air.

Ive been growing since 1072, and have seen a lot of good stuff, but nothing still beats my Female x Haze x NL#5 x Male Hashplant x Sk#1, but the Feds got it in 97, and Ive been looking for something to match it, but Ive yet to find anything to best it..

Closest Ive had is Original AK47 x NL#5, it wasn't mine, and my friend discontinued it, as it would only get 12oz per plant, and he has a minimum of 16. So it was a 1/4lb short. I would have kept it.

i got a super lemon haze and a amnesia haze at week 4 in my greenhouse. they're already smelling. the slh is double the size of the amnesia.

I had one male Crocketts Tangie from a pick and mix company. I crossed him to what I had which was a Triangle Kush Cookies and a pure landrace Lao. The Tangie gave the TKC a distinct tangerine smell and taste. The Tangie seemed to make the TKC more relaxing. With the Lao none of the tangerine taste came through. Again it seemed to provide relaxation to the high. Both the crosses worked out really well. The Tangie did not give the high anything that I associate with a sativa high.

Out doors grown in large plastic garbage cans with holes drilled, almost full sun. Have tried Polm Gold (spliff Seeds) 90% Sativa,picked at 20% amber.......nothing really special

I think often times, people lump High/Genotype to much in a box.

While its true Sativa/Indica may have basic characteristics, IMHO, there's no way there's no variation, even Indica/Sativa having both aspects. Most all of the really good weed I smoked back in the late 60s-early 70s, was both very physical, and also panic inducing. Much of it coming from my friends brothers coming back from Vietnam. In 71-72 they didn't search the GIs coming back.

Smoked a lot of Dalat/Vietnamese Black, Oaxacan, Michoacan, Guerrero, Panama, Columbian Gold/Red. All of it was both psychedelic, and paranoia inducing, but it also made you not want to move. It was also very physical. As much physical, as mental.

So its not surprising the Tangie did what it did.

Also Dr Raphel Mechoulam says Land Based Originals are the best for Medicine, as the THC/CBD ect formulas from the original plants haven't been messed with.

I just finished a couple Tangie females indoors. Wasn't a big fan at first. I didn't find anything that would be multiple cup winners but I liked this strain for daytime use. Clones from both Tangies are now cuddled up to a reversed Jack the Ripper female that was pure lemon and covered in frost. Hoping for my perfect daytime weed. So the Tangie gets a thumbs up from me. Not sure about it as a male unless you really like the smell and flavor.

Back
Top Bottom