The best soil for autoflower high yields?

you should be getting about 6/10 off the mazar DRY if done right not my one but can be done ive done 14 off nightqueen DRY
Mazar
@Deketx

gallery_70468_4085_73405.jpg

Nightqueen

1767343_dutch-passion-night-queen-grow-journal-by-quackerjackdutch-passionautonight-queen.jpg
That's one nice Mazar! I just finished one and got 3oz in a 3gal pot soil. It's the 3rd plant from the same seed order and all have had horrible Mag issues.
It looks like that pic wasn't soil. Either way it's a hell of a plant. I'm thinking I'm going to try a couple next grow soil less.

coco perlite is a good key to big autos , plus add air to your feeding res , they go nuts and love the extra oxygen :)

autos with soil with too much nutes stop and just flower , you want to half starve them , they will tell you when they want food , i did one in rich soil , grew 2 inch high and flowered lol smallest ever

Hey guys so i have 5 gallon fabric pots and im wondering whats the best soil for the highest yield possible or just a high yield period?
Im going to be running a bestva dc series 2000watt LED 20in long and other deminisions i forget lol i will be using the general hydroponics fertilizer cal mag plus i got the ph meter tds meter ph up and down and my tent is 96x48x80 i want to grow alot of plants like ten so i might get another tent the same size or i might be getting a bigger one or might just grow in a whole room and i also still have more to order for the tent like the dehumider and stuff and i also ordered fox farms ocean forest but i see people say its to hot but my friend says autos really adapt to any soil but please let me know this is my first autoflower grow! i want at least 300 to 400 grams or more on a single plant so what should i get?

Thanks

As others have said, you need to dial back your expectations. Like by 75% or so. With the very little experience you have, plus soil, plus that "light"... you won't even come close. 2oz/plant would be more realistic, and maybe even pushing it.

I don't care if they manufacturer says it's a "2000w" light. It's not. As mentioned, you'll need 2 more of those for that space, but that's a waste of money. Buy good lighting from the start, or dial back the number of plants.

If you're out to make a quick buck, this isn't the road you should travel for that.

Your growing auto flower and want to get 300-400 grams per plant..I hope some1 can tell ya cause I dont think it can be done..maybe I'm wrong

It most certainly can, but not by a novice and not with the setup listed by the OP. It's also no guarantee for someone experienced, either. Much more likely, sure, but not 100% guaranteed.

If you want a decent harvest, use photoperiod plants, allow for 2sqft/plant, and get sufficient lighting.

This thread cracks me up. You can't get that much from an auto. Super auto maybe to yes. I use FFOF and 5gal pots, also tried the 3gal this last grow. I'm sticking with 5gal. FFOF is not too hot, that's all internet BS. And no you can't just use the nutes in FFOF and some cal/mag it will need more N and other nutes throughout the grow. Rethink your nutes. Your growing in soil not hydroponics. And if you have good nutes you don't need the calmag stuff.

To start you should shoot for 2-3 oz dried/cured, realistically per plant for autos in soil. People posting wet weight are dishonest. In the area you have maybe 10 plants. I run 8 plants in basically the same area in FFOF w Mega Crop at 45w per sq ft. The light you are running won't work for the sq ft you plan on growing in. You're going to need at least 2 of those lights. Choose your genetics that speak to you and learn from each grow.
Thank you ..I could never come even close to 2.9 pounds..But I guess there is people that can..just not you and I lol

As others have said, you need to dial back your expectations. Like by 75% or so. With the very little experience you have, plus soil, plus that "light"... you won't even come close. 2oz/plant would be more realistic, and maybe even pushing it.

I don't care if they manufacturer says it's a "2000w" light. It's not. As mentioned, you'll need 2 more of those for that space, but that's a waste of money. Buy good lighting from the start, or dial back the number of plants.

If you're out to make a quick buck, this isn't the road you should travel for that.

It most certainly can, but not by a novice and not with the setup listed by the OP. It's also no guarantee for someone experienced, either. Much more likely, sure, but not 100% guaranteed.

If you want a decent harvest, use photoperiod plants, allow for 2sqft/plant, and get sufficient lighting.
I grow photos also..this thread was about autos and how much you can yield..I'd love to see 2.9 pound of dry bud..all I'm sayin

it was about autos? you sure? :rolleyes:

l1-jpg.2054185

img_3845-jpeg.2070357

There's one I worked out earlier this year. 17.25oz, DRIED weight. And yes, she was an auto and that was the real dried weight. Combined with her sisters it was a 2lb, 2.25oz harvest.

3gal fabric pot, even, and I wasn't even trying to go super big on her. I treated her right, and she did her thing. There's more I "could" do, and go bigger than that. I just wasn't setting my goals for the grow on getting every single gram.

Just simply doing what I normally do, without trying to go super huge, I'll grab around 1.6g/watt with just autos.

It isn't a fluke. There are many really good growers around here pulling nice dried weights from autos.

it was about autos? you sure? :rolleyes:

l1-jpg.2054185

img_3845-jpeg.2070357

There's one I worked out earlier this year. 17.25oz, DRIED weight. And yes, she was an auto and that was the real dried weight. Combined with her sisters it was a 2lb, 2.25oz harvest.

3gal fabric pot, even, and I wasn't even trying to go super big on her. I treated her right, and she did her thing. There's more I "could" do, and go bigger than that. I just wasn't setting my goals for the grow on getting every single gram.

Just simply doing what I normally do, without trying to go super huge, I'll grab around 1.6g/watt with just autos.

It isn't a fluke. There are many really good growers around here pulling nice dried weights from autos.

What was She? In soil?
Here's an Auto Ripley OG × Aljapanurra that I chopped the past few days. It took me 3 evenings to trim her up. I never had enough time to get her done in one night, lol. 5 gal pot, w FFOF & Megacrop at a lower than prescribed amount.

20200813_233720.jpg
20200813_233609.jpg

Doubting others ability to get huge yields makes you look foolish!You might not get those yields but others can and do.
Hey man..I dont get those yields..and how do I look stupid by doubting others?I've never heard of getting autos with yields that big..IM NOT FOOLISH!

First time grower,proabbly woget as
Much weed as you think you’re going to get lol

This is my 3rd grow,my first grow was pure shit:D:D second grow I forced one of the females to make pollen sacks lucky enough had
Another female round the same
Age Put some pollen on her,I ended up with about 300 female Seeds,

This is my 3rd grow this time I'm doing auto flowers, I have 2 gorilla glue 1 sour kush 1 blueberry 1 cream,
First time growing autos,I start the plants off in black gold soil,when they have a couple of leafs going I repot them in ocean forest soil,3gallon pots

I did find the ocean forest does burn your plants well with me anyway,

It’s week 4 of my grow,sour kush is growing crazy,gorilla glue is starting to come along now

it did take 2 weeks for the gorilla glue seeds to open for some strange reason,I was about to throw the seeds out when I seen the little tails lol

the blue berry and the cream are still very small,I have them in a little home made
Light box I like to start the plants off in

this is my first time using the fox farm trio of nutes

last 2 grows I used black strap molasses and powered kelp in the water

I should have plenty of smoke for Christmas

Attachments

• 4AEC9406-0D8D-4EC3-B326-E694DC0E25E5.jpeg
    4AEC9406-0D8D-4EC3-B326-E694DC0E25E5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • 8AF33759-FAA6-4DF2-9DF5-74DE11B1AD6B.jpeg
    8AF33759-FAA6-4DF2-9DF5-74DE11B1AD6B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • DF8B1C1F-F221-4743-BD68-7049B521A965.jpeg
    DF8B1C1F-F221-4743-BD68-7049B521A965.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 418F1257-E2A4-45AD-94CE-2A87355C1A0F.jpeg
    418F1257-E2A4-45AD-94CE-2A87355C1A0F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • 71B660FC-7A74-4E20-8F4B-8201F54282D9.jpeg
    71B660FC-7A74-4E20-8F4B-8201F54282D9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
The way the sour kush is growing I’m hoping it don’t outgrow my tent lol I do have 2 grow tents but I have tomatoes growing in one of them,sanfrancisco fog was killing the tomato plants,

Attachments

• FB6CE2CF-D76D-4031-BB85-3C8DFC2E3F77.jpeg
    FB6CE2CF-D76D-4031-BB85-3C8DFC2E3F77.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • 5AB39F74-F4D7-497A-AD68-7C8C5EE441BD.jpeg
    5AB39F74-F4D7-497A-AD68-7C8C5EE441BD.jpeg
    657.9 KB · Views: 29
  • BB89E71B-909E-4AFB-AA2C-730AE99BEC78.jpeg
    BB89E71B-909E-4AFB-AA2C-730AE99BEC78.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom