The Best Spectrum Tunable LED Grow Light In 202: Medic Grow

MedicGrow

Hi Everyone, this is Medic Grow LED. We just launched a new spectrum tunable LED grow light which needs your ideas:

Spectrum X LED Grow Light - 880 Watt, 120-277v, Spectrum Tunable, Daisy Chain, Timer, Dimming, UV+IR And More

spectrum x banner for medic grow.jpg

Please have a look and let us know how you think of it?

welcome guys. :welcome:

it's super nice to see all the lighting sponsors. your architecture looks good. i like wall to wall rigs, and there are a few guys running decent strip lights. i like the approach.

looking forward to seeing your stuff.

Nice specs and a really nice design! You have built it, they will come!

Hi Everyone, this is Medic Grow LED. We just launched a new spectrum tunable LED grow light which needs your ideas:

Spectrum X LED Grow Light - 880 Watt, 120-277v, Spectrum Tunable, Daisy Chain, Timer, Dimming, UV+IR And More

spectrum x banner for medic grow.jpg

Please have a look and let us know how you think of it?
Damn that looks beast. Love the tunable Spectrum part - that's a nice touch.
Question - this one is an obvious question for which the answer should be equally obvious.
The LCD screens, they turn off 100% during darkness to prevent light during lights off times?

I ask cause as obvious as it is, it's a tiny detail missing in the video.

Can more then the two UV bars be added or is it maxed at the 2?

Are the supplemental UV lights available as a "standalone " supplemental lighting? (In other words can they be added onto other rigs?). I'm in the market for UV lights for supplemental hence why I ask.

Welcome MedicGrow! That Spectrum X looks like a dream come true! I can't remember a light with variables like this. First off 2200 umols is a ton of photons to move! Bravo for getting the output power in that range!
I can see how having a built in LED screen will be a real blessing when tuning the grow in through it's changing needs. Being able to SEE the light spectrum and vary its amplitude AND the spectrum itself is just an amazing concept! Adding portable uv bars to boot is going to finish the grow in flying colors as well!
I think you have a first class light there and wish you the best, both here and the commercial growing world!

Wow! That would fit perfectly into my grow area. Nice light! Maybe one day I'll pull the trigger on a light like that. Adding that light would make me a better grower overnight, lol.

Wow! That would fit perfectly into my grow area. Nice light! Maybe one day I'll pull the trigger on a light like that. Adding that light would make me a better grower overnight, lol.
thank you for that Deketx.

Only thing I noticed that it on goes up to 16 hr on not 18 hr timer and also doe the Digital screen have a sleep mode for lights out or isit always on? @MedicGrow
Hi there, thank you for your message, yes currently the Spectrum X has 6hours/8hours/12hours/ 14hours/16hours schedules, we are planning to add 18hrs in the near future. The digital screen does not have sleep mode. When the light-on time is up, the light will be turned off automatically.

Hi there, thank you for your message, yes currently the Spectrum X has 6hours/8hours/12hours/ 14hours/16hours schedules, we are planning to add 18hrs in the near future. The digital screen does not have sleep mode. When the light-on time is up, the light will be turned off automatically.
Lovely light though

I wonder how much it would effect my grow by going to 16 hours of light. I could always leave a couple other lights on for the other 2 hours though to make up for that.

Impressive looking lighting system.
I will definitely be looking into one in the near future!
Hi there, thank you for that, we are looking forward to your orders. Cheers.
Damn that looks beast. Love the tunable Spectrum part - that's a nice touch.
Question - this one is an obvious question for which the answer should be equally obvious.
The LCD screens, they turn off 100% during darkness to prevent light during lights off times?

I ask cause as obvious as it is, it's a tiny detail missing in the video.

Can more then the two UV bars be added or is it maxed at the 2?

Are the supplemental UV lights available as a "standalone " supplemental lighting? (In other words can they be added onto other rigs?). I'm in the market for UV lights for supplemental hence why I ask.
Hi, good questions.

The LCD screen can be 100% turned off during darkness to prevent light.
Yes two UV bars are the max.
And the bars are designed for Spectrum X so they can not able to be added to other lights.

Let me know if we can assist you more.

Welcome MedicGrow! That Spectrum X looks like a dream come true! I can't remember a light with variables like this. First off 2200 umols is a ton of photons to move! Bravo for getting the output power in that range!
I can see how having a built in LED screen will be a real blessing when tuning the grow in through it's changing needs. Being able to SEE the light spectrum and vary its amplitude AND the spectrum itself is just an amazing concept! Adding portable uv bars to boot is going to finish the grow in flying colors as well!
I think you have a first class light there and wish you the best, both here and the commercial growing world!
Thank you for your inspiring compliments :)

Back
Top Bottom