The Best Strains Of Marijuana For Pain Relief

Been reading the great info here and still looking to see if theirs anything specific one can look up for ailments. I recently made my own oil and still experimenting, the Insomnia is over so that's a relief, however I still have to deal with periodontal disease and Tendon inflammations in my feet. I only do edibles, so far they have helped the pain reduction/recover much faster but I still trying to "Cure" the ailments so the Inflammation is what im focusing on now. Using CBC Critical mass and Pink Kush, I made the oils at 10% (10grams bud with 100mls Coconut oil), I do 2cc oil to a cake pan 9x9 cutting 9 pieces, I get a light buzz on one piece, however I dont know how much I should be taking to deal with my situations.
Thanks!

Been reading the great info here and still looking to see if theirs anything specific one can look up for ailments. I recently made my own oil and still experimenting, the Insomnia is over so that's a relief, however I still have to deal with periodontal disease and Tendon inflammations in my feet. I only do edibles, so far they have helped the pain reduction/recover much faster but I still trying to "Cure" the ailments so the Inflammation is what im focusing on now. Using CBC Critical mass and Pink Kush, I made the oils at 10% (10grams bud with 100mls Coconut oil), I do 2cc oil to a cake pan 9x9 cutting 9 pieces, I get a light buzz on one piece, however I dont know how much I should be taking to deal with my situations.
Thanks!

Hello DragonsFire. :hug: Sorry for the delay in answering. I'm at the tail end of a two-week vacation, catching up on a lazy Sunday. You posted this the day I left home. Lol!

Oldbear would be a better person to ask about calculating the dose levels of your oil. Math is not my strongpoint, and I try to leave that part of the work up to more capable hands, but if you message him with particulars (mostly how much of each plant you used) he can probably give you a close approximation. My best guess is you're getting about 15 mg/ml of THC and less than half that of CBD, but that's a really wild guess.

If that's the case though, and you're getting buzzed from such a tiny amount, you may benefit from diluting the concentrations even more or simply splitting up the dose so you're taking 3-4 doses a day.

You control euphoria by either micro-dosing the THC or adding CBD in high enough concentrations that it overrides the euphoria. It often takes ratios of 1:4 or higher THC:CBD to keep the euphoria tamped down. In your case I'd suggest micro-dosing.

You're on the right track, IMHO. If you micro-dose the THC you may be able to eventually get those levels up a bit higher, but before I tried that I'd give the current mix time to do some work. We tend to come at the wounded ECS with a bigger punch than is called for. Cellular healing often takes more time than we want to give it. :battingeyelashes:

A good topical will go a long way towards helping the feet heal. If it were me I'd be applying topicals on a regular basis. If you haven't made one already it would be a good project for an afternoon.

I used it on my Arthritis/fingers, seams to have worked, will see how they are tomorrow if it lasts :)
Also applied some to a ladys swollen fingers, see how it works for her as well.

@DragonsFire, how did it work? With arthritis the simple action of massaging the cream into the skin will support the endocannabinoid system, but the hope is that canna topicals will relieve the pain on contact.

How happy was your friend with the cream?

It works temporarily, tried on my neck too and had relief. The lady added something else to her had so that invalidates the result unfortunately so dont know it it was one or the other . So so far so good :)

60gr Olive Oil
60gr Coco butter
5gr 10% solution THC (20%)

Hmmm.... Olive oil and coco butter. I hadn’t thought of that. I have some I made by mistake, intending to use grapeseed, my normal choice for topical pain oil.

I don’t understand what your last notation means. Please forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by “5gr 10% solution THC (20%)”? I have olive oil infused with high THC buds at a ratio of 1gr bud to 1 oz EVOO. How would that translate?

When I make oil I use 10gr herb to 100gr oil, hence 10%.
Olive oil is very good for skin penetration.

1gr/30gr(1oz) basically.

I have all the ingredients on hand to play. I’ll give it a go.

Grapeseed oil absorbs more efficiently than olive. Olive has special properties that make it a delicious choice for edibles. Because it’s long-chained, when used as an edible it gets absorbed into the lymphatic system first. That’s where a lot of the inflammation causing pain is.

Thanks DragonsFire. I’ll let you know how it goes. I make my topicals much stronger than you do. I won’t be going with a lower THC value. :battingeyelashes:!

:goodjob: There you go again Sue, posting a great piece on what I was looking for :thanks:

:goodjob: There you go again Sue, posting a great piece on what I was looking for :thanks:

I grow the CBD Critical Cure from Barney's Farm, a 1:2 THC:CBD. The Critical Mass is a 1:1, and that's the ratio they're promoting as a best bet for chronic pain, so I'd figure it'd be responsive for emergency care.

It's good to get confirmation from the membership though. I'm glad it worked DragonsFire. How did you administer, if you don't mind sharing?

I use 10g herb to 100mls oil, then I normal put 1/2cc on food, in this case I used 1cc directly in the mouth.

Thanks. That was very helpful. :hug:

Have you ever considered a scheduled dose regimen with capsules? You’re doing essentially the same thing, just without the capsules.

Is this a regular dose? By that I mean do you take the 1/2 CC daily, or many times a day?

Back
Top Bottom