The Best Strains Of Marijuana For Pain Relief

not to sound dirty, but what I've noticed and i (yes, me), will say it as delicately as I'm able, but when ur a "member " of this thread- this can go a long way, with pain, depression and the um... uselessness, opioids can cause, "down there"... when i hurt "that badly"... and have the initial buzz feeling, if i can squeeze a back rub outta the ol gal- it really does feel ahem "climactic"... so even if "THAT" weren't workin and the pain combo- seriously depresses u... hey, it's not nothing. they can still make u feel "good".

I have only found one strain that doesn't couch lock me and that is Gold Leaf. It has the Best head Buzz I have Ever had and it doesn't give me couch lock. I also have some Blue Dream seeds that I am looking forward to growing this spring in my greenhouse. I hope it has the same kind of buzz as the Gold Leaf then I can add a little Candida to it and I am sure it will help

i know u know i know. i figure it's nice u go to the trouble, most times, to mention em so others can hear it, too. very nice. ur gonna b my fav case to watch, like watching ur buddy's kid, have their first- because I'll have been around to see the "before " and hear the "after" so I'll know it's not b.s., like every "as seen on tv", shiny object, every man, just has to have, NOW!

pc, r your favs, in ur signature? pretty sure i turned that off so i can't tell.

anyway, u can put em there, too. prolly how i saw ur journal, already.

pc, r your favs, in ur signature? pretty sure i turned that off so i can't tell.
No just my journal is in my sig. I will list the strains I have going when they become seedlings I am only running the Gold Leaf and Super Critical Bud CBD. The Gold Leaf helps my Depression and Anxiety and I am hoping with the high THC/CBD content of the SCB CBD it will help with pain. In the spring when I can do more then 2 strains I will do more strains, I should have plenty of room in my greenhouse to run a few.

big producer, like I've read? always has a beautiful display image. i love the effects around that thc level, from what I've tried. I'm only focused higher for better oil rtn. but I'm still spacey, from a teen-ish, night!

Did some research... on "The Cannabist" they claim there are 4 strains of 'skinny pot' that won't bring on the munchies:

1. Durban Poison
A search of Colorado testing lab CannLabs’ database only turns up five results with more than .01 percent THCV. It’s no surprise that Durban Poison accounts for three of the samples. This backs up what many claim is one of the most unique traits of Durban: As a landrace strain, the THCV wasn’t bred out of the genetics. While I tend to find Durban Poison causes me anxiety and paranoia at times, perhaps some people are putting that nervous energy to better use. Or they’re just worried about GMOs in their food. Regardless, Durban Poison is a clear winner because of its dispensary ubiquity.

Anyone have thoughts/experiences with these strains?

I can vouch for the Durban Poison. I also don't get the munchies with Carnival, Girl Scout Cookies, Dark Devil, AK-47, Raspberry Cough, Sour Diesel, Northern Lights, etc. In fact, I don't get the munchies with any of the strains I use. I suspect the munchie factor can be controlled by the main terpenes in each individual strain. For example, humulene has been found to suppress appetite and humulene is one of the main terpenes in Girl Scout Cookies, AK-47 and Sour Diesel.

I find sugar-free gum is the best thing for getting rid of the muck mouth but I actually have to remind myself to eat when I'm high or I get a headache and I know once the headache starts, I better eat "toute suite" as the French say or else. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom