The best type of cartridge

Hey Lift Welcome! The best cartridge in my opinion is none go dry vape flower. I have warned for years about vaping liquids since ecig boom can't be safe. But probably not what you are looking for, I would suggest you define what best means to you however.

Most potent, no poison vitamin E shit, are you making your own etc. Also where are you buying them every state will have different brands options etc, But seriously most ppl IMNSHO that are into cannabis are more into health than your typical person.

Try a Pax 2 or Pax 3 and get some Budkups to pack your ground flower in.

Ha Ha! I noticed after posting... RIP DMLift

Which brings up another question... Which refillable carts ARE the good ones? Like, if I wanted to make my own vapeable THC liquid. I personally prefer bong hits, but my sister has hinted (not so subtly) that she'd like me to make some carts for her to use when she's out and about. I'm very familiar with RTAs, RDTAs, etc., but not the refillable self contained cartridges.

Which brings up another question... Which refillable carts ARE the good ones? Like, if I wanted to make my own vapeable THC liquid. I personally prefer bong hits, but my sister has hinted (not so subtly) that she'd like me to make some carts for her to use when she's out and about. I'm very familiar with RTAs, RDTAs, etc., but not the refillable self contained cartridges.
She may like a traditional vape like the ones with big pyrex rebuildable tank like the nicotine addicts use but more likely the discreet setup I use she'll like.
I use a cheap eGO-T that charges via a USB port on the bottom. That makes corded use with my phone charge cord in my car nice and easy. These can be bought for roughly $2 each on Aliexpress instead of $10 each at a vape store. Then you need a bottom feed cartridge; do not get the cheap ones with the big wicks; they taste like burning cotton quickly. If you are in a legal State get the pyrex ones; you can get the all-glass ceramic vape cartridges just like you buy prefilled in a shop but empty on Aliexpress for under $1.50 each.
If you aren't legal then I'd get a bottom-fed ceramic vape cartridge but with a plastic body that work the same but you only see the liquid through little windows. These don't look like THC carts and I hit mine in public, even around cops without issues.
The whole thing including the cart is 6-7 inches long btw. You can refill the carts but you'll find that if you are like me you'll mix the liquid as thick as possible so towards the end they'll get a little "cloggy" and won't quite taste as nice. You can easily refill it and it will work well but we are speaking of under a $1.50 for a new one so what the heck? (you can't rebuild a rebuildable for that BTW).
Of course, you can spend quite a few dollars at a vape store getting set up but perhaps a jaunt over to Aliexpress to look at the thousands of options there might be enlighting to you and you'll save a bunch of money.

Back
Top Bottom