The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

Subbed... I just found this.

It should be fun!

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

heres a few pics of dime girl i tried to get the discoloration captured but ehh kinda ,anyway tell me what you think of this baby will it make it you think, i notided a couple of them seem a little pale, like they might need n but arnt they to young? could it be the coco?
DSCI0180.JPG
DSCI0181.JPG
DSCI0182.JPG

ok i managed to get good shots of what im seeing, im suspecting they may need food, they are in coco and pearlite and i was watering with r o water with super thrive, and half if that ,of the recommended dose for week-1-2 bpn 2 part, i know coco can suck up some calcium and is otherwise inert, but im thinking maybe between the coco and ro water they may need food heres the pics for this morning
dime girl
DSCI0183.JPG

the purples left to right royal purple kush;purple #1
second row, purple maroc purple #1
DSCI0184.JPG

So with the coco how often do you have to water or feed? Need to know since my coco will be here shortly.

So with the coco how often do you have to water or feed? Need to know since my coco will be here shortly.

im still trying to get that all worked out for seedlings, for clones and veg/flowering plants you should water daily, its hydro so you can feed everyday too, you will need to put some garden lime in it too cuz coco sucks up calcium get it at home depot add 1 tbsp granules mixed in thoroughly per 2 lirer or 2 tbsp per gallon of your potting medium,, are you gonna do 2l hempys? that would rokk and you will love the results:thumb:

im still trying to get that all worked out for seedlings, for clones and veg/flowering plants you should water daily, its hydro so you can feed everyday too, you will need to put some garden lime in it too cuz coco sucks up calcium get it at home depot add 1 tbsp granules mixed in thoroughly per 2 lirer or 2 tbsp per gallon of your potting medium,, are you gonna do 2l hempys? that would rokk and you will love the results:thumb:

How is it possible you can feed everyday? I will have to get the lime but is there something else I can use til I get it? What is a 2l hempy? I have seen the term before but never knew what it meant.

How old are the new seedlings? I norm hold off from feeding them for two weeks. I do how ever mix worm casting in with the soil. Helps, cheap-ish and organic!

Now as for the 2 liter hempy, best thing ever! It is how I grow, check the sig.

How is it possible you can feed everyday? I will have to get the lime but is there something else I can use til I get it? What is a 2l hempy? I have seen the term before but never knew what it meant.

because its a passive hydro system you are keeping the resivore topped off its not at all like soil where the nutes build up in the soil hempy is a 2 liter bottle with the top cut off and a single hole in the side of the pot and the bottom becomes the res so daily you fill with nute solution and let it run off about 20% every few days thereby haveing the effect of a mini flush , its a great system and because its hydo you dont need anywhere near as big a container, you can grow plants 2.5 -3 foot tall easily in hempy, its easy to deal with ph and nute issues in coco hempy because you can flush so easily
heres some info on cocoGrowing with Coco: Questions, Answers & Scuttlebutt
and theres tons of grows using hempy and coco just do some searching, i know your gonna love both:thumb:

How old are the new seedlings? I norm hold off from feeding them for two weeks. I do how ever mix worm casting in with the soil. Helps, cheap-ish and organic!

Now as for the 2 liter hempy, best thing ever! It is how I grow, check the sig.

they have been above soil since the 19th the thing is they are in pure coco/pearlite and ive been giving them straight ro water with some superthrive, and both are devoid of all nutes so i think they look starved ro water can even leech out nutes this morning i nuted 2 of them with mild bpn and tonight the 2 are looking greener and bigger the rest look exactly the same so im even more convinced they are hungry

ok guys time for an update dime girl i fear will not make it as you will see, also im concerned about the remaining 4 purple lings they look good and are growing except they are pale night before last i flushed them with ph'd tap water (5.8) superthrive 1/4 tsp and 2. ml each gro and bloom bpn per gal,i sprinkled a few granules of the epsoma garden lime in the top of the cups and mixed it in as best i could
,i ran about a gallon and a half divided equally among the 5 cups after 24 hours they grew some and were praying up towards the light they seemed a little less pale, that was yesterday this morning they are bigger still,but looking more pale again at least to my eyes, i really dont want to lose these lings, 2 have succumbed to what i dont know, i have not ever lost seedlings after they sprout like this i did some reading and it fits the description of salty coco (hence the flush) the ppms and ph of the runoff is the same as the water going in except the ph which is 6.0-6.1
they are getting 20/4 light from 2 23watt 6500k cfl's about 3-5inches above
so if anyone knows why they are pale please chime in, should i up the nutes a tad they seem hungry for n to me but i dont wanna burn them,i have never started seeds in coco before this, just soil peat pods and pearlite,
they are 2 weeks old now ok heres the pics first one is dime girl looking really bad
1_2_12_2_.JPG
1_2_12_3_.JPG
1_2_12_1_.JPG

1/4 tsp of supertrive seems a bit much, I use 1/8 tsp and think it's heavy. They say to use only one drop...

Did you soke and rinse the coir before you used it?

i used 1/4 to help stress, but i have used as much as a full tsp in the past with no ill effects, until i flushed i was using 1-2 drops, the coco was lightly flushed, the other bricks from the same batch i bought had very low ppm 80 so i figured i did not need to flush as much and i checked the ppm of the runoff before i flushed it was 460, but my tap water is 400-450 normally, but i flushed the cups well 2 nights ago, im sure its ok now , im thinking that coco has a bit of a calcium requirement of its own and since i did not mix in any garden lime to start with that the coco is sucking up the calcium and semi locking out or making N deficent

1/4 tsp of supertrive seems a bit much, I use 1/8 tsp and think it's heavy. They say to use only one drop...

Did you soke and rinse the coir before you used it?

i used 1/4 to help stress, but i have used as much as a full tsp in the past with no ill effects, until i flushed i was using 1-2 drops, the coco was lightly flushed, the other bricks from the same batch i bought had very low ppm 80 so i figured i did not need to flush as much and i checked the ppm of the runoff before i flushed it was 460, but my tap water is 400-450 normally, but i flushed the cups well 2 nights ago, im sure its ok now , im thinking that coco has a bit of a calcium requirement of its own and since i did not mix in any garden lime to start with that the coco is sucking up the calcium and semi locking out or making N deficent

Just as an FYI to all those that aren't in the know... SuperThrive is NOT nutrients. It is Vitamins added to not instead of fertilizer/nutrients. This stuff, although at full strength (straight product not added to water), can burn seedlings and add crystals to the soil, 1/4tsp/Gal is quite safe. This stuff is completely water soluble, and easily flushed away if they do happen to form. I've used it on all my plants (MJ and all others) for the past 20 years, and even when I got "too much" there have been no ill effects. The main purpose for the product is to stave off stress. The "B Complex" in the stuff works wonders. The guidelines on the package/card that comes with your bottle is there so you won't use too much and CUT PROFIT/WASTE PRODUCT, rather than harm your plants. I have had to store trees, shrubs, rosebushes, and others for long periods of time as bare root, and burlap balls, and even at triple strength, directly on the roots, this did not harm even the most delicate of fauna.

I even use this when freeing roots of babies I get from collectives from soil to put in a different soil makeup or into a hydro set-up at double strength just to keep the plants from getting stressed and I've never lost a plant, because I used too much superthrive... To the contrary, it has saved more than one crop of seedlings simply because I used "too much". I add this to my flush as well so as not to completely strip my medium of everything and to keep from shocking plants... In my experience there is no "Wrong way to use this stuff as far as plants are concerned, it all depends on how much money you're willing to wash down the drain...

Sorry, 'doode, I'll step off my soapbox, now.

Most of your seedlings are very healthy. Sad to hear ww did not make it.

Like to share with you my method in sprouting seeds. After I germinate them in moist paper towel they moved into a 5oz cup (with a drain hole at the bottom) filled with nothing but coco. Add nothing but water until The two first leaves are at least 1/2in long, then add 5ml/gal of grow/bloom/micro or A and B (BPN 2-parts) in your case. Then feed them every other day for two weeks before bumping the strength up to 10ml/gal.

No Superthrive or anything else. I keep them under GLR cycle (Superior light cycle for vegetative growth) under 600w MH with the mother plants. They took off and first clone can be taken 14 days later after germination. The first clone taken is also consider topping it has to be around 3-5in long. Then transplant the remaining seedling into 2L or 4x4in square container to veg into mothers. The cutting goes into the cloner to root it out for flowering to determine sex (if it's from regular seed) or flower it out getting ahead start in seeing how it develop.

Adding nutrients or any supplements early may kill them.

Just as an FYI to all those that aren't in the know... SuperThrive is NOT nutrients. It is Vitamins added to not instead of fertilizer/nutrients. This stuff, although at full strength (straight product not added to water), can burn seedlings and add crystals to the soil, 1/4tsp/Gal is quite safe. This stuff is completely water soluble, and easily flushed away if they do happen to form. I've used it on all my plants (MJ and all others) for the past 20 years, and even when I got "too much" there have been no ill effects. The main purpose for the product is to stave off stress. The "B Complex" in the stuff works wonders. The guidelines on the package/card that comes with your bottle is there so you won't use too much and CUT PROFIT/WASTE PRODUCT, rather than harm your plants. I have had to store trees, shrubs, rosebushes, and others for long periods of time as bare root, and burlap balls, and even at triple strength, directly on the roots, this did not harm even the most delicate of fauna.

I even use this when freeing roots of babies I get from collectives from soil to put in a different soil makeup or into a hydro set-up at double strength just to keep the plants from getting stressed and I've never lost a plant, because I used too much superthrive... To the contrary, it has saved more than one crop of seedlings simply because I used "too much". I add this to my flush as well so as not to completely strip my medium of everything and to keep from shocking plants... In my experience there is no "Wrong way to use this stuff as far as plants are concerned, it all depends on how much money you're willing to wash down the drain...

Sorry, 'doode, I'll step off my soapbox, now.

THANK YOU no apology nessessary thats what i was trying to say lol just not as detailed as you put it, i have spilled it on seedlings straight out of the bottle and it did no harm,:thumb:

ok good news the lings are looking much better i flushed them with phd tap water after i posted this morning, then i mixed up a gallon with 4 ml both parts bpn blue max 2 drops st and i dissolved 2 tsp of the garden lime in a cup of water and added it to the water till it read 50ppm above the plain tap reading, and gave them each 30ml , this evening they are perky and GREEN!! i was right they were hungry!! thank goodness !! i was sooo stressed out! now i can sleep !! lol :peace::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom