The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

BID_LOGO.jpg

OK DOODES AND DOODETTES!!
time for the bid 2.0 grow to to get underway, since my first journal started way back in oct. so much has changed i feel it needs its own journal this will be approx mt 6th grow, and second journal, much has changed and much has been learned during journal 1, and that journal is still ongoing it is almost done(7th week in flower)
lets see im no longer working with bagseed, my primary light is now a 400watt super hps,nutrients changed,

What strain is it? white widow,diamond girl,royal purple kush,purple #1,purple maroc
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? hybrid,indica, 50/50 for the most part
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? seedling less than a week

Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro? hempy hydro buckets 2 liter and 3 liter bottles 60-70% coco,40-30# pearlite

Size of light?400watt super hps dim-able electronic ballast
Is it aircooled?not yet will be if needed
Temp of Room/cab?60s-low80s
RH of Room/cab?bout 27%
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? just me
How often are you watering? every 1-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? blue planet nutrients,2 part blue max and liquid blue bloom booster, feeding schedule/ superthrive, worm tea foliar feed,maybe some molasses, h2o2 as needed,well water with ppm of 450 ,coffee and pizza as needed oh wait thats for me!!:adore:
ok now for a few pics
bidsticker3.jpg
DSCI0016.JPG
DSCI00151.JPG
DSCI00141.JPG
DSCI00132.JPG
DSCI00121.JPG
DSCI00171.JPG
DSCI00182.JPG
1216110850a.jpg
1216110850.jpg
DSCI0014.JPG
1208111613.jpg

Re: The bid 2.0 grow,400watt hps/blue planet/hempy/coco/ww/diamond girl/multiple purp

I'm here big guy...And I see you put Diamond Girl in the line up, I will really be looking at her...Plus I am excited to see how that 400w light is gonna work...Viva BPN

Re: The bid 2.0 grow,400watt hps/blue planet/hempy/coco/ww/diamond girl/multiple purp

Hey big man....wow this looks sweet...I like the crazy picture work here...spices it up alittle....goodluck and GO BPN.....word

bigirishdoode said:
it was meant as tongue in cheek humor, but it:adore: will be epic for me! im a humble man and growing 6 top notch plants to fruition indoors in winter is astounding to me no matter how many times or who does it, perhaps that puts a little scope on my meaning of that post:thumb::peace:

I know man I'm just jokin around I'm subbed lol

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

Just wondering why your liquid blue is red? Either way im subbed bro :goodluck:

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

Oh where oh where can Irish be? Looking forward to an update.

ok gang its time for a little update for little plants, theres good news and theres bad news the good,,the babies are doing well growing and soaking up the love, the bad news is ,,except the white widow i do not expect her to make it thru the night 2 days ago she started laying over i propped her up but her stem shriveled and leaves look bad, the seed was funny shaped to start and i had a feeling this would be the outcome heres the pics bad first
ww_dies_3_.JPG
ww_dies_1_.JPG
DSCI0160.JPG
lings_12_.JPG
lings_13_.JPG
lings_6_.JPG

Sorry about the ww but the others are coming along nicely.

Back
Top Bottom