The Biobizz feed & nutrient chart

stokesy

Has anyone ever followed the Biobizz chart to the letter?

Something that bothers me is that I always read "use noots at half strength, or even less.." . Does that advice apply to standard nutrients, used for say, Tomatoes, and suchlike? Or does it apply to the Biobizz chart with our ladies?

Reason I ask.. I read somewhere it was difficult to overfertilize when using organic ferts - (I use the Biobizz range..), so I followed the chart.. and burnt them all, some beyond repair.

I flushed severely, and managed to bring 5 of them round again.. All the existing buds and foliage were crisped, but new growth sprouted, and I now have buds and sugar leaves apparently thriving. I've cut back to half measures again, and it looks like I may get some sort of harvest .

So- in short - is the Biobizz chart RELIABLE?

Been using Biobizz for the last few months now & been using the chart as a general guild line with in 1 ml or 2 ml of what is recommended.

I have not yet experienced any burn or over ferlization problems to date, only problems so far is when the pots get to dry normally resulting in a defeciency or 2.

At the end of the day any guide/chart by any nutrient company is in general a guide line only & does not state what plant it should be used for !

I never had a problem....when I was using half measures, (generally recommended by a few of the regulars on here) ...it all went ok till the flowers were under way. Ok, the leaves were yellowing - but I had reasonable success till I used the recommended doses, (was using the root juice, Bo-bloom, and Top Max.
So.. I'm now looking at an alternative..Blood meal, Bone Meal and fish.. I've been advised it's a slow release, when mixed with the soil.. just working on the measurements... if anyone can help, or point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful..
Tks

Been using Biobizz for the last few months now & been using the chart as a general guild line with in 1 ml or 2 ml of what is recommended.

I have not yet experienced any burn or over ferlization problems to date, only problems so far is when the pots get to dry normally resulting in a defeciency or 2.

At the end of the day any guide/chart by any nutrient company is in general a guide line only & does not state what plant it should be used for !
Hi @Fuzzy Duck sorry to bring you back to this old chat, but I was digging on the forum, and it seems that you have great knowledge about BioBizz products, so I hope you can help me with something that is buzzing my mind.

I'm currently growing a Feminized Green Gelato with BioBizz light-mix in a 5-gallon container. And I have been using (BioGrow, BioBloom and Top Max).
I'm doing a feed/water/feed/water schedule. So when I feed, I mix all the products that I have.
Can I stick by the letter with the percentage that BioBizz charts provide or when you use more products you would recommend diminishing it, if so could you give me any tips about that?

For example, let's take into consideration week 10, it says 4ml/L for BioGrow, Bio Bloom and Top Max.
In a 5 Gallon container when I feed I usually use 1-1.3 gallons of feeding (4-6 litres). So for 4 litres, I will need, 16 ml BioGrow, 16 ml Bio Bloom and 16 ml Top Max. Now I know that based on the strain the percentage can change, the plant can be hungrier etc. but roughly on average, can I stick with this, or you would recommend a different proportion?

Screenshot 2022-07-15 100523.png

Hi @Fuzzy Duck sorry to bring you back to this old chat, but I was digging on the forum, and it seems that you have great knowledge about BioBizz products, so I hope you can help me with something that is buzzing my mind.

I'm currently growing a Feminized Green Gelato with BioBizz light-mix in a 5-gallon container. And I have been using (BioGrow, BioBloom and Top Max).
I'm doing a feed/water/feed/water schedule. So when I feed, I mix all the products that I have.
Can I stick by the letter with the percentage that BioBizz charts provide or when you use more products you would recommend diminishing it, if so could you give me any tips about that?

For example, let's take into consideration week 10, it says 4ml/L for BioGrow, Bio Bloom and Top Max.
In a 5 Gallon container when I feed I usually use 1-1.3 gallons of feeding (4-6 litres). So for 4 litres, I will need, 16 ml BioGrow, 16 ml Bio Bloom and 16 ml Top Max. Now I know that based on the strain the percentage can change, the plant can be hungrier etc. but roughly on average, can I stick with this, or you would recommend a different proportion?

Screenshot 2022-07-15 100523.png

Wow that was an old post :D

First of all, I myself normally feed just once a week with BioBizz nutrients that should get you through the veg stage of growth with out issues how ever in flowering if I suspect macro nutrient deficiency does show I may apply a half rate feed during the week to help solve the matter.

I am not saying a feed, water, feed, water cycle is a bad thing with my only question being how often ?

If frequent like every few days may lead to over feeding... OK you're not going to experience any nutrient burn with organic nutrients but N - Nitrogen toxicity could prevail on on some strains which may be light feeders - Basically the fan leaf's & the rest turn real dark green with tips curling down wards.

Nutrient guide ah, Mmm...

Additives like Top Max, Bio heaven, Ala-a-Mic etc I would tend to stick to suggested measures per ml/L.

Bio Grow is the one I normally adjust or use more lightly in flowering & in veg by 50% perhaps less for very young plants.

Bio Bloom use as suggested ml/L.

Side note - Root juice is pretty good for seedlings with BioBizz Light Mix or even All Mix & you might be very surprised on how far you can veg with this in fresh BioBizz compost with very little Bio Grow to support your grow :Namaste:

Wow that was an old post :D

First of all, I myself normally feed just once a week with BioBizz nutrients that should get you through the veg stage of growth with out issues how ever in flowering if I suspect macro nutrient deficiency does show I may apply a half rate feed during the week to help solve the matter.

I am not saying a feed, water, feed, water cycle is a bad thing with my only question being how often ?

If frequent like every few days may lead to over feeding... OK you're not going to experience any nutrient burn with organic nutrients but N - Nitrogen toxicity could prevail on on some strains which may be light feeders - Basically the fan leaf's & the rest turn real dark green with tips curling down wards.

Nutrient guide ah, Mmm...

Additives like Top Max, Bio heaven, Ala-a-Mic etc I would tend to stick to suggested measures per ml/L.

Bio Grow is the one I normally adjust or use more lightly in flowering & in veg by 50% perhaps less for very young plants.

Bio Bloom use as suggested ml/L.

Side note - Root juice is pretty good for seedlings with BioBizz Light Mix or even All Mix & you might be very surprised on how far you can veg with this in fresh BioBizz compost with very little Bio Grow to support your grow :Namaste:
Yep, I was so desperate that I read all the way throw the forum and I found you thankfully! :laughtwo::thanks:
First of all, thank you so much for your help. Now I have more understanding and more confidence with the BioBizz nutrients.

I'm currently feeding/watering the soil every 3 days. Witch, it turns out that I will be feeding/watering the plant within the week.

By saying "in flowering if I suspect macro nutrient deficiency does show I may apply a half rate feed during the week to help solve the matter" do you mean you add half rate more a week, or do you do half the suggested ml/L?

Again, thank you for your immense help :Namaste:

Oh dear :thumb:

You read through 10 years of forum related stuff on BioBizz to find an answer to your question !

Tis a lil hard core approach, I think I've learnt a new lesson myself & thank you for your time in growing good medical cannabis :green_heart:

Ok feed / water cycle looks like it is working fine on the weekly basis & this may change a little depending on pot size, ambient temperature or plant size to name few finer points !

Some of the most common macro nutrient deficiency in flowering will be P - phosphorus & K - Potassium to which you may learn in due time to recognise ...

At this point I would suggest the half rate ml/L half way through the weekly cycle to help iron out any def !

Note 420 - Growing is a learning experience & some where in your own experience sharing your own with others helps the community to learn.

Oh dear :thumb:

You read through 10 years of forum related stuff on BioBizz to find an answer to your question !

Tis a lil hard core approach, I think I've learnt a new lesson myself & thank you for your time in growing good medical cannabis :green_heart:

Ok feed / water cycle looks like it is working fine on the weekly basis & this may change a little depending on pot size, ambient temperature or plant size to name few finer points !

Some of the most common macro nutrient deficiency in flowering will be P - phosphorus & K - Potassium to which you may learn in due time to recognise ...

At this point I would suggest the half rate ml/L half way through the weekly cycle to help iron out any def !

Note 420 - Growing is a learning experience & some where in your own experience sharing your own with others helps the community to learn.
I appreciate your help @Fuzzy Duck. I hope that everybody growing with Biobizz products will read your comments on it because it would be mind-opening. Today I watered my Green Gelato, it's all going in the right way. I can't wait to smoke it. Last time I grew I had a little problem with the drying and curing process of my OGKush. I kept coughing, and I thought it was non-proper flushing. Talking to Emylia told me that flushing has nothing to do with cough and harsh smoke but it's all about drying and curing. So now I'm trying to understand the curing process more than anything else, quite hard to find proper burping methods, some people say one thing and others that say another. I swear I thought it was easier growing weed, and for a lot of things it is, but you also need some sort of understanding. Thank God there are groups like this where you can learn a lot. :Namaste:

I appreciate your help @Fuzzy Duck. I hope that everybody growing with Biobizz products will read your comments on it because it would be mind-opening. Today I watered my Green Gelato, it's all going in the right way. I can't wait to smoke it. Last time I grew I had a little problem with the drying and curing process of my OGKush. I kept coughing, and I thought it was non-proper flushing. Talking to Emylia told me that flushing has nothing to do with cough and harsh smoke but it's all about drying and curing. So now I'm trying to understand the curing process more than anything else, quite hard to find proper burping methods, some people say one thing and others that say another. I swear I thought it was easier growing weed, and for a lot of things it is, but you also need some sort of understanding. Thank God there are groups like this where you can learn a lot. :Namaste:

@nicol Hey thanks but ol fuzzy believes in following the :green_heart:

If any words ring true then follow them, but if doubtful then ponder over them & see where these words may take you down which garden path, you so choose to follow !

But be aware !

It may take many years to learn the truth through your own endeavours in gaining knowledge to which source's of information you may choose to seek from :Namaste:

I'm pleased to hear the Green Gelato is doing fine, please do not rush to instant conclusions on any matter at hand when it may take a little time to ponder over & that is the nature of growing.

@nicol if you wish to discuss curing either hit me up with a PM or start a new do da wat's it in FAQ'S.... I'm sure I'll find the ripple in the pond from the stone you thrown in :thumb:

Week 4th of flowering. I Just wanted to show you how it's going, considering that you helped me so much and you have been so kind to me. About drying and curing, I found out everything I needed, based on other threads where you were on too. :cheesygrinsmiley: You already helped me again without knowing it. hahaha

96CCEDE1-D40B-49CA-AD24-532A2204AC7B.JPG

Week 4th of flowering. I Just wanted to show you how it's going, considering that you helped me so much and you have been so kind to me. About drying and curing, I found out everything I needed, based on other threads where you were on too. :cheesygrinsmiley: You already helped me again without knowing it. hahaha

96CCEDE1-D40B-49CA-AD24-532A2204AC7B.JPG

Looks pretty fine to myself & all in good health for week 4 of flowering :thumb:

Seems like you have topped at the first node point... if grown natural bush style those would of been rather weak flower sites being so low in the canopy.

So chosen method is a practical choice to enhance yield but may suggest the 3rd or 4th node to top at next time !

Depending on how much space you have in your grow tent these branches can be trained lateral via a little bit of LST work & those lower nug sites which resemble fluffy pop corn will become much fuller nugs for you to enjoy.

Just the inverse law of light effect over distance & growing method to make the best use of space for enhanced yield.

You can tell that it's my first manifold hahaha I didn't want to wait too much, but because of the double topping, it needed too much time to recover, it had been in a vegetative stage for 8 weeks. Never again. :laughtwo: In the forum, there is this quadlining thread that seems quite interesting I will try next time with northern light or Hazeberry. I still have to decide. :hmmmm: What are you growing currently?

Over time you learn to spot things :)

Ye topping can increase the vegetative stage of growth or by how many times, so it is all about how long you are prepared to wait for regenerative growth & this may change a little with some strains along with grow conditions but the results can be rewarding !

Topping can reduce expected stretch once put into 12/12 or flowering stage or sites topped so an added bonus if height conditions may not suit.

8 weeks seems to be about average for vegging as a ball park figure for indoor growing.

Ah ha manifold, quadlining are good examples to look at if you wish to express an interest in plant training this will only further or provide you with greater experience in tending to your medical herb :green_heart:

Thanks for this amazing post as I am still searching and still have a lot of questions, but this thread helped me a lot. and I am trying to contact @Fuzzy_Duck but I think that I need to make 50 reply before be able to contact any lol

Thanks for this amazing post as I am still searching and still have a lot of questions, but this thread helped me a lot. and I am trying to contact @Fuzzy_Duck but I think that I need to make 50 reply before be able to contact any lol

Welcome @MetalEyez to 420 Magazine. Yes, you need 50 posts to send PMs to other members
Fuzzy Duck hasn't been on since Jan 7, 2023 so not sure if you will get a response

Make a post in Introduce Yourself or post a question in Frequently Asked Questions to help build up your post count

You could also post up a journal (are you growing anything?) Grow Journals
Get involved in the community, before you know it you will have 50 posts ( you can also vote & enter our contests) maybe win some great prizes

Back
Top Bottom