The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

I'm good with sitting on the sand with an umbrella and watching the waves roll in. Don't get to do it very often now that the kids are getting older. They used to love the beach!
When I lived out that way all of the locals said they either didn't like the beach or said that they hardly ever went to the beach. I love water so much that I think I used to be a dolphin in a previous life or something. I am always drawn to it and all of my vacations involve being really close to it.

brings back childhood memories! My mom picked us up last day of school and we didnt come back from the cottage till the night before school started. Every day was a beach day... If it rained, board games, lego, crafts... No tv in our cottage ever.

never get up there anymore... Stupid adulting. I miss it.

I remember the first time I saw a beach in real life. I walked up to the water's edge and sat down on the sand. I was so overwhelmed by seeing that much water, all at once that it brought tears to my eyes. I will never forget that day.

Alright so here is where we ended up with the light. It's damn near all the way to the top of the tent now. I cleaned the lint filter on the exhaust fan (probably needed it anyway). After the filter dries out more I will turn up the speed on the fan.

i love water too. Always swimming, skimboarding (no surfing in my neck of the woods)... When we went to vancouver island when i was like 15, i made my folks drive from nanaimo, b.c. to tofino, b.c. So that i could go surfing.... And my dad Wanted to go deep sea fishing so we drove back the next day lol

I used to be a dolphin

ok so this made me laugh out loud, not in a rude way. Just made me think of robin williams(such a shame).... Theres a skit in his live on broadway show, where hes talking about the olympics and luge... Check it out on youtube ..... "dolphin boy" ahahahaha

i love water too. Always swimming, skimboarding (no surfing in my neck of the woods)... When we went to vancouver island when i was like 15, i made my folks drive from nanaimo, b.c. to tofino, b.c. So that i could go surfing.... And my dad Wanted to go deep sea fishing so we drove back the next day lol

ok so this made me laugh out loud, not in a rude way. Just made me think of robin williams(such a shame).... Theres a skit in his live on broadway show, where hes talking about the olympics and luge... Check it out on youtube ..... "dolphin boy" ahahahaha

I will check it out PJ. I definitely want to visit Seattle one day. It is one of the few states that I haven't been to yet. I have only been as far west as Toronto in Canada.

Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown.

Trump's remarks put him sharply at odds with Attorney General Jeff Sessions on the issue. The bill in question, pushed by a bipartisan coalition, would allow states to go forward with legalization unencumbered by threats of federal prosecution.

Trump made his comments to a gaggle of reporters Friday morning just before he boarded a helicopter on his way to the G-7 summit in Canada. His remarks came the day after the bipartisan group of lawmakers proposed its measure.

One of the lead sponsors is Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), who is aligned with Trump on several issues but recently has tangled with the administration over the Justice Department's threatened crackdowns on marijuana.

"I support Sen. Gardner," Trump said when asked about the bill. "I know exactly what he's doing. We're looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes."

The legislative proposal, which is also championed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), would reshape the legal landscape for marijuana.

California and eight other states, as well as Washington, D.C., have legalized all adult use of marijuana. An additional 20 states permit marijuana for medical use.

But even as states legalize, marijuana has remained a risky and unstable business because of federal law making it illegal. Concerns about federal law enforcement seizures have inhibited most lenders from working with marijuana businesses. And investors have also proceeded cautiously.

A lifting of the federal prohibition would bolster efforts to create uniform testing and regulatory standards for marijuana, and potentially free scientists to pursue research into the medical uses of marijuana.

Trump said he is likely to support the federal legalization effort despite a warning against it from the coalition of narcotics officer groups.

"We urge you to see through the smoke screen and reject attempts to encourage more drug use in America," they wrote in a letter to Trump on Thursday.

Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown.

Trump's remarks put him sharply at odds with Attorney General Jeff Sessions on the issue. The bill in question, pushed by a bipartisan coalition, would allow states to go forward with legalization unencumbered by threats of federal prosecution.

Trump made his comments to a gaggle of reporters Friday morning just before he boarded a helicopter on his way to the G-7 summit in Canada. His remarks came the day after the bipartisan group of lawmakers proposed its measure.

One of the lead sponsors is Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), who is aligned with Trump on several issues but recently has tangled with the administration over the Justice Department's threatened crackdowns on marijuana.

"I support Sen. Gardner," Trump said when asked about the bill. "I know exactly what he's doing. We're looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes."

The legislative proposal, which is also championed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), would reshape the legal landscape for marijuana.

California and eight other states, as well as Washington, D.C., have legalized all adult use of marijuana. An additional 20 states permit marijuana for medical use.

But even as states legalize, marijuana has remained a risky and unstable business because of federal law making it illegal. Concerns about federal law enforcement seizures have inhibited most lenders from working with marijuana businesses. And investors have also proceeded cautiously.

A lifting of the federal prohibition would bolster efforts to create uniform testing and regulatory standards for marijuana, and potentially free scientists to pursue research into the medical uses of marijuana.

Trump said he is likely to support the federal legalization effort despite a warning against it from the coalition of narcotics officer groups.

"We urge you to see through the smoke screen and reject attempts to encourage more drug use in America," they wrote in a letter to Trump on Thursday.

If he does this, I will nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize myself.

Dude! Topnotch on the electrical write up lol. It explained everything well. I wired my garage and have a light that has a white "hot" bit I have about 8 wires that go into that box.....it would take me 3 days to recall what I did in there lol.
Love the light great looking garden.
Thank you Lowded. Yes the color scheming for electrical wire is absolutely insane, and the first time my instructor explained it, I remembered thinking that he had to be joking.

thats interesting.. Total game changer for you folks south of the border... if youre ever back near toronto let me know, its not far away!

here is the robin williams full length skit... You can find the shorter clips from there or if you have the time, its a good laugh
Yeah that would change everything.

He supports the last thing he hears. As soon as he sits down with some law enforcement folks he'll be back to "this is your brain on drugs"!
You know I was thinking that exact same thing. He is mad at Sessions right now and I hope he isn't just saying this just to undermine him.

I'm sure once you can turn the fan up you can get the temp back under 80 where it belongs!
Alright so with the exhaust fan turned up about as high as the noise will allow (med low) I got the temps down to 82 F 54% humidity at soil level. That's about as low as I can get it unless I leave the tent open all day. I usually grow during the winter anyway so this won't be a problem. I can't imagine what HPS and metal halide guys go through.

Alright so with the exhaust fan turned up about as high as the noise will allow (med low) I got the temps down to 82 F 54% humidity at soil level. That's about as low as I can get it unless I leave the tent open all day. I usually grow during the winter anyway so this won't be a problem. I can't imagine what HPS and metal halide guys go through.
Close enough. Done

Back
Top Bottom