The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

That would work. If would give a chance for you fine people to see what a good plant looks like ;)

Let the trash talk begin!

I am ready to be schooled by all of you! That's why I suggested the idea! I'll have to practice my trash talk... Ummm… you dress funny? :)

It all depends on how patient I can be. I have three plants inside right now. One is coming down this weekend. The next two in about 3 weeks. That takes me to the end of July. WTF am I going to do for 4 weeks, lol.
Lead the charge homie! :high-five:
Everyone else will drop beans right behind ya.

The last few comparative grows blew up pretty quick.

:thumb:

Ummm… you dress funny? :)
Nah.... Sharp Dressed Man over here... but a terrible case of Peyrone's Disease.

Shit talk should probably start on that level & escalate aggressively!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just playin'

Definitely got a sense of humor tho!
:blunt:

Lead the charge homie! :high-five:
Everyone else will drop beans right behind ya.

The last few comparative grows blew up pretty quick.

You got it! I'll let everyone know a week before I plop 'em. So any Chem seeds from any breeder, or are we being more specific?

I think a vague "Chem" grow would be easiest. I know this BB group started that way & I found multiple strains that I want to run since....

Variety is the spice of life...

Ha! :)

I know that this thread gets a lot of traffic, which is great for starting to spread the word. Let me know if you would like me to start a new "Fall Comparison Grow" to catch folks' eyes, or if you have a different plan in mind. I am happy to help, but also just want to follow your lead...
Run with it buddy! It's a great way to meet a ton of new members & phenomenal growers.

Set something up & I'll follow your lead. We can spread info pretty damn quick around here, so once you have a thread set up, we will share that shit like gonorrhea!

I'll be right behind ya the whole time if you got questions.

Run with it buddy! It's a great way to meet a ton of new members & phenomenal growers.

Set something up & I'll follow your lead. We can spread info pretty damn quick around here, so once you have a thread set up, we will share that shit like gonorrhea!

I'll be right behind ya the whole time if you got questions.

You have the best expressions!

Ok, I am on it. I will create a new journal/thread in the next day or so, and post a link to it back here. Happy to kick things off, but would very much appreciate everyone chiming in to help me spread the word and keep it fun and interesting for everyone.

Have a great evening, thanks.

Ok, I am on it. I will create a new journal/thread in the next day or so, and post a link to it back here. Happy to kick things off, but would very much appreciate everyone chiming in to help me spread the word and keep it fun and interesting for everyone.

I'll definitely join in! I'll be starting a new grow every 2-3 months (still learning from my first grow right now), and should most likely have something to start when you get your thread going. Tag me when you start it so I can remember to join in!

I'll definitely join in! I'll be starting a new grow every 2-3 months (still learning from my first grow right now), and should most likely have something to start when you get your thread going. Tag me when you start it so I can remember to join in!

Will do, Chef! New grower here as well. Thought a comparison grow would be an awesome way to learn from the pros on this site!

What strain/crosses are you thinking of doing it for?. If i got aomething in my box of tricks ill join ya fam :p

Back
Top Bottom