The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

This is what ill be dropping once ive moved some bits and pieces around.
Nice, I have a RQS Candy Kush fast version. It’s a 7 week flower, I have a small one outside growing so I can test the bud before I grow it indoor. It started flower before my Chemdog and is a lot further along right now. It was also covered in trics very early so I’m hoping it will be some killer bud. If it does finish up in 7 weeks and the bud is good enough I might keep one around for a bit and run some clone off it. Seedsman has a White Widow fast version I would like to try cause I really like white Widow.✌️

I will hang out also, I will be harvesting my autos in about 4-6 weeks and I have a Blue Power by Vision Seeds, it’s Blueberry, White Widow, and Skunk#1 cross. It’s got pretty high cbd along with decent thc also. I’m gonna be running Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies but I still need a 5th plant so it’s between the Blue Power and Candy Kush. Here’s the description of the Blue Power

I still have a little bit to make up my mind so if it ends up being Blue Power I will definitely enter her in this thread. Oh and I have grown about 12 Seedsman Blueberry over the last 4 grows, 7 was under hps and the rest was under led. It’s a great strain with a uplifting high, great wake and bake lol. Well good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing the Blueberry plants.✌️
How did your blueberry from seedsman turn out? Was the blueberry smell strong?

How did your blueberry from seedsman turn out? Was the blueberry smell strong?
Mine had a sweet skunky smell with hints of Blueberry. I’m not real good at describing smells but wife and brother in-law both described it like that. The bud is very good though, great wake and bake for me.✌️

Not sure could be a fast flower version of blueberry or somecompanys will have a certain fast flowering strain that they mix with other genetics. Like rqs has speedy chile. Im pretty sure there is one just called fast aswell from rps
Awe I see thanks man makes sense and now that I think about it I think your right to be honest or in the right direction for sure about the fast linage

What’s this byos bring your own seeds lol. Sad to say but I just received 3 blueberry kush from growers choice and they all flopped. Wtf.
Ouch that sucks Ice sorry to hear bro

Message them ?

I did message them and I’m waiting on a reply. They should send me new ones. Other then that I’m looking for some good lemon and blueberry seeds.

I did message them and I’m waiting on a reply. They should send me new ones. Other then that I’m looking for some good lemon and blueberry seeds.
Well this will be a great thread to see what growers and different breeders of blueberry crosses can do

Lemon headband ?

Lemon cake
Lemon sherbet I think someone on purplegunracks thread is running

I’ll keep eye for lemon strains for ya

Yummy. :p I have the new seeds man gelato og and fast fem white widow they sent me. To do a grow with. After this auto run is over.
Funny how we try to grow as many different ones what I never here of though is anyone keeping a mother and journaling it?

There has to be special keeper plants /seeds

LOL, I guess I will sit towards the back and watch... I have a couple of BB's but not the same strain on a comparison seems to be fruitless for me... On a comparison type grow I would like to see how each style of the grower and the results of others as well... Kinda gives you a ceiling for weight among other things... Will be watching for now, Good Luck and Happy Harvests for sure to all... Green days ...

Mine had a sweet skunky smell with hints of Blueberry. I’m not real good at describing smells but wife and brother in-law both described it like that. The bud is very good though, great wake and bake for me.✌️
I did like mine for daytime smoke, wasn't as strong of a blueberry as I was hoping.

I might join in this grow. Black cherry punch and blueberry grow sounds pretty good.

I just harvested. So my tent is empty. This is perfect timing for me. I'm in.
:thumb:
Welcome aboard man what you dropping for blue cross buddy ?

Back
Top Bottom