The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Looking superbly healthy!!
Thank you sir! I use fox farms ocean forest mixed with a bit of happy frog. That lasts for 2 or 3 weeks of healthy organic growing. Then I up pot them and give em another few weeks before I flip them and they should just need flowering nutes by then. Fyi I use roots organic but might branch out when these are out :)

Things are looking good here. Stalks are thickening and getting some nice little branches going on. I need to decide wtf I am doing, I think I will just lst them sideways and forget about topping. Seems like they are going to be stout and branchy on their own. Up to 1/4 strength nutes plus a few drops literally of rhino skin per liter, they will probably only get that occasionally in veg. AN recommends it at 2ml/l for the first half or so of flowering so we'll be trying half that. Have the light at about 75 percent now and 24 inches and they seem to like that.

Sorry I forgot to note which pic is which girl and I am too exhausted too go check right now haha. I'll probably a start some lst this weekend so I'll throw up a few pix then.

Happy Canada legalization day bro
Thanks Joe I went and paid 42 bucks an eighth for some legal weed!! Pricey but not bad at all other than being tiny little bits of nugs. Guess they save the nice nugs for the ounces?

Lol so little time to do everything we need to do.
I'm sitting here with my wife talking about how we're going to split and put away our firewood next weekend, in the new woodshed I'm building that's oh about 65 percent complete.

I was a little late for the congrats to Canada but I have this :)
FB_IMG_1539901913105.jpg

Thanks Joe I went and paid 42 bucks an eighth for some legal weed!! Pricey but not bad at all other than being tiny little bits of nugs. Guess they save the nice nugs for the ounces?
No I’ve had crap buds from zips and 300-500 orders .

Why I prefer to grow my own Lol

Or support local or the right people .

Seems like everyone is trying to find ways to get rich here lol

And I’m just still doing me bruh ✊:passitleft:

No I’ve had crap buds from zips and 300-500 orders .

Why I prefer to grow my own Lol

Or support local or the right people .

Seems like everyone is trying to find ways to get rich here lol

And I’m just still doing me bruh ✊:passitleft:

This is exactly what I was expecting. The prices are unbelievable on stuff I have never heard of before. Even their cheapest stuff was still pretty pricey. Haven't even seen any that you can get more than 15g of though. The OCS also have a notice up on the site since yesterday.

"The response to cannabis legalization has resulted in a high volume of orders. Please expect your order to be delivered within one to five business days. We apologize for any inconvenience. "

Well no shit Sherlock WTF did you think was going to happen after being illegal for so long. :rofl:

Agreed. Would explain the health. Those fat girls are always easy to please. LOL

Back
Top Bottom