The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Sorry for the mess of pictures ... havnt posted in here in awhile.. happy growing all...... were up for vote today in Michigan...wonder if it will pass? Happy growing
Id be happy to my friend.

Thank you so much. I’ve had great help from Icemann420. But more from others like yourself would help greatly.

The harvest looks on point and lots of pineapple to trim still! Awesome job brother hope you are well!

Those plants are pretty miraclulous even though they are small it amazing how they put out everything that can and still give it their all!

Bless cannabis and all it’s glory !
Sweet dutch!
Yer i chopped the last of it yesterday also took the top buds off the grapefruit. She staaaaanks and is super thick and dense.

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos Day 37

Hey peeps. 3 of the 4 are looking great but 1 has been a bit weak from the start. Leaves are returning and they have stretched their branches back up so I'll just bend them down again. For anyone's who's interested they are feeding at around 850 PPM Which is recommended full strength nutes and the PH is 5.6
They're on just flowering nutrients from now on. I'm considering doing one more defoliation depending on how much they fill out over the next week but may decide against it. Hope you've all had a great week so far and happy growing all :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey peeps. 3 of the 4 are looking great but 1 has been a bit weak from the start. Leaves are returning and they have stretched their branches back up so I'll just bend them down again. For anyone's who's interested they are feeding at around 850 PPM Which is recommended full strength nutes and the PH is 5.6
They're on just flowering nutrients from now on. I'm considering doing one more defoliation depending on how much they fill out over the next week but may decide against it. Hope you've all had a great week so far and happy growing all :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Looking good

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Nice strip job prof! Gonna have some baseball bats there

Hey DJ has a new IBL coming out real soon called Newberry. It's his first release of a new strain in 10 years. It's sativa dom, if you want a sativa that not many people will have that's the one.

Ok guys I could use a little advice /reassurance! One of my blueberry girls is starting to show what I think might be a phosphorus deficiency. It's Bianca, on the right side of the tent. This just started a day or so ago. To be honest there was 2 days in the last week she (and the others) went 48 hours between watering. I was on the road and for some reason didn't want to water just before lights out which would have been my only chance those days. She's also closest to the tent intake vent and the biggest thickest stemmed of the girls. I have been feeding barely 1/4 strength AN sensi Coco plus about 1ml per 2.6L water of rhino skin (potassium silicate) every second watering.. Do you guys think she might just need a higher dose of nutes? It seems to make sense but is my diagnosis even right?

I'd up my nutes if I were you, looks like Potassium deficiency. Check PH before you up the nutes though
Thanks PW that's what I will try. I haven't checked the runoff but it's been going in between 5.9 and 6.2 with a known good ph pen.

This Blueberry Twist is really trying to impress me! LoL

The Blueberry Bliss auto twins aren't half bad either.

Green days!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom