The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

This Blueberry Bliss autos main cola is lookin good at 55 days
20181118_144322.jpg

Havnt posted an update on my glueberry og in a while. Had my ph pen go way out of whack and ruin her last two weeks in flower. Ended up with a bunch of small buds, but the quality is good.

My BBa at 33 days, its' the one with the Blue drink umbrella. Just saw pistols yesterday. It has to stay out of the tent for as long as possible cause tent is full.

The BB crew has laid claim to this whole corner of the shed...
"The North-siders" LOL
Everyone is doing great. BB Twist looks like she is gonna be stacked!

The BBB autos are soooooooper frosty though! #1 almost looks like it is growing mold because of how many trics are packing on her now.
:drool:

Those all look Great! I'm late to this party! Thanks DV-Travis for pointing me here. My recent BB's started from clones, originally from Crop King Seeds. Nice flavour, purple buds but slow growing comparatively and, well, different looking! I'm gonna try a different seed supplier and Scrogsters Canuk seeds BB sure seems impressive! Mine are 69 days old from clones, and they had a slow start but finally expanding.

Hey guys. Have question.
What can I feed to increase frost. My blueberry bliss' arnt looking so good
20181121_113100.jpg
I've got a whole shit-ton of Terpinator if you wanted to make the trip down. LoL

I could easily spare a gallon... I'm pretty sure that is enough for 2 lifetimes. :rofl:

:passitleft:

I've got a whole shit-ton of Terpinator if you wanted to make the trip down. LoL

I could easily spare a gallon... I'm pretty sure that is enough for 2 lifetimes. :rofl:

:passitleft:
We would love to drive down. See my daughter and you. Cool beans. But my gramm fell and shattered her knee chap.... Fuckong ouch.

Back
Top Bottom