The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Space is a hot commodity! I can actually understand culling a plant now that I'm being slightly overrun. LoL

Hope she flips for ya though. Looks like everything else is filling out great!
:passitleft:
Lol, if I'd ran these in a 120x120 I'd have still filled it. This tent is 60x80 so it's pretty tight. I've stunted them slightly with leaf removal and they just about fit. I'm thinking about going in with the snips again though :peace:

Looking great in here! I can’t wait to run some blueberry strains ! Yumm!

Also @ProfessorFlora I think you need to do some house keeping!
1E027DBF-23CD-4C26-9066-6CD54D854E15.png

:eek:;) Haha ! A good bud wash will solve that:goodjob:

I go through some fans. Normally they break before I get around to cleaning them lol. I get scared of turning them off because after 5+ months of running continuously they often don't turn on again. I bought a decent fan once and it broke in 3 months so now I just get cheap ones lol

I go through some fans. Normally they break before I get around to cleaning them lol. I get scared of turning them off because after 5+ months of running continuously they often don't turn on again. I bought a decent fan once and it broke in 3 months so now I just get cheap ones lol

Haha ! Gotta keep a shelf stocked with fans for emergencies lol

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos Day 53

I did it! I pulled the slow one from the tent. I haven't thrown her yet but she's still not flowering. I could try putting her under 12/12 to see if that kick starts her but I don't really have the space for that especially when it might not work. I've move the remaining 3 about and pulled some branches down. It looks like a bit of a mess at the moment. I can't move the pots so I can't get the branches to fill the void properly but light coverage is still good. Well here they are....
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
Wow man, that looks really good.
:passitleft:

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos Day 53

I did it! I pulled the slow one from the tent. I haven't thrown her yet but she's still not flowering. I could try putting her under 12/12 to see if that kick starts her but I don't really have the space for that especially when it might not work. I've move the remaining 3 about and pulled some branches down. It looks like a bit of a mess at the moment. I can't move the pots so I can't get the branches to fill the void properly but light coverage is still good. Well here they are....
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
I ran a few autos at one point that would not flower until I put them into 12/12. After I put them under 12/12 they did start to flower just like a normal plant. From what I have seen a breeder needs to breed an auto about 3 or 4 generations before all the plants that come from those seeds will be autos. The first generation is only about 1 in 4 plants that will be auto and then it goes to 1 in 2 to 3 in 4 and so on.

Thanks @BobbyZ. I was worried it was going to be a disaster but it does look good.
Here are the 2 blue Kush strains compared to the other 8 that I mutilated a while back. Sadly the blues liked being trimmed the least but they're happy now. @Preston9mm The amount of trimming I've had to do to keep 10 strains in hydro in a 120x60 makes the Blueberry tent look like a walk in the park....with a fat joint....

Here they are at day 31 of flower. The Blues are on the far left....
IMG_0983.JPG

Both of them are getting pretty greasy already which I like...
IMG_0979.JPG

I ran a few autos at one point that would not flower until I put them into 12/12. After I put them under 12/12 they did start to flower just like a normal plant. From what I have seen a breeder needs to breed an auto about 3 or 4 generations before all the plants that come from those seeds will be autos. The first generation is only about 1 in 4 plants that will be auto and then it goes to 1 in 2 to 3 in 4 and so on.
That seems about right. The only problem now though is space. I'd love to put her under 12/12 but that would throw some serious spanners in my plans. Firstly after these grows I'm going back to soil and I'm trying to downsize my grows but I'm having trouble with that part. I can't help throwing beans in! Right now I'm sat here trying to plan my grow for next march lol. Maybe I could try and clone her. That could be an interesting experiment.

That seems about right. The only problem now though is space. I'd love to put her under 12/12 but that would throw some serious spanners in my plans. Firstly after these grows I'm going back to soil and I'm trying to downsize my grows but I'm having trouble with that part. I can't help throwing beans in! Right now I'm sat here trying to plan my grow for next march lol. Maybe I could try and clone her. That could be an interesting experiment.
I hear that man. Space is always an issue. i see your flower tent is packed. Changing mediums does kinda throw another wrench in things too. Cloning her and running her in your soil set up sounds like an interesting way to go.

I'm have a space issue as well. I fucking love it. At least better than the other option.
So here are my two Blueberry Bliss fem autos from vision seeds. And thanks @Preston9mm

Photo dump time.

Thanks @BobbyZ. I was worried it was going to be a disaster but it does look good.
Here are the 2 blue Kush strains compared to the other 8 that I mutilated a while back. Sadly the blues liked being trimmed the least but they're happy now. @Preston9mm The amount of trimming I've had to do to keep 10 strains in hydro in a 120x60 makes the Blueberry tent look like a walk in the park....with a fat joint....

Here they are at day 31 of flower. The Blues are on the far left....
IMG_0983.JPG

Both of them are getting pretty greasy already which I like...
IMG_0979.JPG
Looks like they will appreciate the extra space. No time for stragglers.
Looking good!

Back
Top Bottom