420 Magazine Background

The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Thread starter #1,861

DV-travis

I'm have a space issue as well. I fucking love it. At least better than the other option.
So here are my two Blueberry Bliss fem autos from vision seeds. And thanks @Preston9mm

Photo dump time.

Ozinugs

Thanks @BobbyZ. I was worried it was going to be a disaster but it does look good.
Here are the 2 blue Kush strains compared to the other 8 that I mutilated a while back. Sadly the blues liked being trimmed the least but they're happy now. @Preston9mm The amount of trimming I've had to do to keep 10 strains in hydro in a 120x60 makes the Blueberry tent look like a walk in the park....with a fat joint....

Here they are at day 31 of flower. The Blues are on the far left.... View attachment 1657533
Both of them are getting pretty greasy already which I like... View attachment 1657540
Looks like they will appreciate the extra space. No time for stragglers.
Looking good!

Mootah

Thread starter #1,869

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018
That girl is a frost monster!
:thanks:
For real! Every time I check on them, I see more of it. I think she might make some good ass buds!
:ganjamon:

Thread starter #1,871

Preston9mm

What genes give it the bliss title?
Hi AB86.

Blueberry Bliss Auto is a cross between BlueBerry, W.W., Super Skunk and Ruderalis strains.

If I had to guess, I would say the person who named the strain probably felt bliss when they smoked it.

These pics are from yesterday. It wouldn't let me upload them last night for some reason. There is some bad looking marks on the leaves at the top of some of the colas. I think it's a deficiency of some sort. The PH is 5.8 and nutrient solution is 968ppm. I'll add some more nutes to see if that helps.
ORG_DSC05687.JPG
ORG_DSC05688.JPG
ORG_DSC05689.JPG
ORG_DSC05690.JPG
ORG_DSC05691.JPG
ORG_DSC05692.JPG
ORG_DSC05693.JPG
ORG_DSC05694.JPG

Thread starter #1,878

Preston9mm

Update from Blueberry Lane...
:ciao:

Everyone seems happy & healthy. Plant #1 is crazy smelling of berry terps. The other 2 plants don't have a distinct stink yet...

Stay lifted homies,
:48:

Thread starter #1,880