420 Magazine Background

The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

BobbyZ

These pics are from yesterday. It wouldn't let me upload them last night for some reason. There is some bad looking marks on the leaves at the top of some of the colas. I think it's a deficiency of some sort. The PH is 5.8 and nutrient solution is 968ppm. I'll add some more nutes to see if that helps. View attachment 1660680 View attachment 1660683 View attachment 1660684 View attachment 1660685 View attachment 1660687 View attachment 1660688 View attachment 1660689 View attachment 1660690
Time to get fat!
:thumb::rollit:

BobbyZ

Update from Blueberry Lane...
:ciao:

Everyone seems happy & healthy. Plant #1 is crazy smelling of berry terps. The other 2 plants don't have a distinct stink yet...

Stay lifted homies,
:48:
That twist is going to be a big girl.:yummy:
:rollit:

BeezLuiz

Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2018
Looking at all these great buds and reading about how good they smell, I just had to open one of my jars of Blueberry Muffin to get a reminder sniff :D

newty

Grow Journal of the Month: June 2018
Great looking plants 420! Looks like some are close to harvest already:)

My HSO Blue Dream

I let the restraints off for a couple days because of all the supercropping I had to do. She is 50 inches from the bottom of the pot to the tip of her tallest cola, just stopped stretching (I think) on Day 19 of flower. She had a calcium def that I caught last week and now she’s grooving again. She’s a hot mess lol but she’s my very special mess:D

I had to restrain her a bit to get her spread out again.

Lookin' great Professor!
:welldone:

What kind of smells are ya getting?
Cheers P. DJ's Gold doesn't smell much yet but the Blueberry OG is real sweet, fruity perfume, its really nice. Something in the tent smells like liquid ass though. I think it's the Gorilla Glue x White Widow lol :)

Thread starter #1,888

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018
Cheers P. DJ's Gold doesn't smell much yet but the Blueberry OG is real sweet, fruity perfume, its really nice. Something in the tent smells like liquid ass though. I think it's the Gorilla Glue x White Widow lol :)
My Laughing Buddha smells like cooked breakfast sausage! LoL
:19::19:

That one is new to me!

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Gotta funky one going! Very nice!!
My Laughing Buddha smells like cooked breakfast sausage! LoL
:19::19:

That one is new to me!
Lol, the scent is certainly savoury. When I first noticed it I checked everywhere incase it was some kind of rot. Everything's cool though, just some funky bud :)

I need to run Shit from Mr Nice, supposed to be some raunchy phenos with that one.
Lol, I went to see Howard Marks live and he was the only one in the building allowed to smoke. If anyone in the audience sparked up a joint then security would pull them from their seats and throw them out. It happened every 10 Minuit s throughout the show lol :)

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Lol, I went to see Howard Marks live and he was the only one in the building allowed to smoke. If anyone in the audience sparked up a joint then security would pull them from their seats and throw them out. It happened every 10 Minuit s throughout the show lol :)
I would have love to meet Howard in person!