420 Magazine Background

The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

buzz62

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos
They're still growing! I think that the discolouring has stopped now. They're just starting to firm up as well. They look a bit shabby but overall they're not too bad. They smell nice and look quite tasty and I think that the yield will be ok on them. Happy growing all :)
Those look great, how old are they? I haven't tried an auto yet, but I have some seeds ready for summer.

Those look great, how old are they? I haven't tried an auto yet, but I have some seeds ready for summer.
These are at Day 61 now. They're a bit slower than I'm used to. It looks like they may go 11 weeks which isn't actually that bad for Autos. Thanks buzz

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

BigBearNTexas

So this was her yesterday but when i woke up she was bent near the base. Note detached but i can see where circulation was affected. I soiled her up to the true leaves sprayed with water lightly cuz i watered yesterday after 3 day without. Then i covered with ziplock. Idk what else i can do. I have two spare but she was the dime piece.
I keep mine covered with a dome (clear plastic cocktail cup) until they get a little bigger than that. Keeps the fan from knocking them over and keeps them from drying out between waterings.

buzz62

These are at Day 61 now. They're a bit slower than I'm used to. It looks like they may go 11 weeks which isn't actually that bad for Autos. Thanks buzz
61 days, thats a definite reason to switch to auto's!! I have some auto seeds I am now planning to do an indoor run next fall after seeing your fabulous results!

buzz62

I’m just not seeing the big colas I’m use to with other strains, with this blue cookies. I hope a major swell is coming. Maybe I pulled to many fan leaves, maybe it’s just a different structure??? They are in the center... View attachment 1664156
I'd go with structure. One thing I am amazed at in this thread is how all the Blueberries look so different from one another. While I expect autos to look somewhat different, the regulars seem to have a whole lot of variety within the breed as far as conformation and leaf shape etc. . What is under this plant, looks a bit like a hot water bottle?

BobbyZ

I'd go with structure. One thing I am amazed at in this thread is how all the Blueberries look so different from one another. While I expect autos to look somewhat different, the regulars seem to have a whole lot of variety within the breed as far as conformation and leaf shape etc. . What is under this plant, looks a bit like a hot water bottle?
It's a stone brick to hold it up and out of the run off.
:smokin2:

buzz62

So I split my two Blueberrys into two tents for a light experiment with 28 hour 16/12 days. It probably will end in tears... I started a journal to document it if anyone wants to follow.

Thread starter #1,956

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018
Got some decent pics of BBBa #1 today:

Green daze!
:48:

BobbyZ

Got some decent pics of BBBa #1 today:

Green daze!
:48:
Nice! Those look like they'd make me stop what I was doing and take a seat...
:48:o_O

Thread starter #1,958

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018
Nice! Those look like they'd make me stop what I was doing and take a seat...
:48:o_O
That's what I'm hoping for..... I need a nice heavy couch-locker!
:thumb: