The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Howdy y'all! :ciao:
Seems like I'm not the only one who has enjoyed the recent group/comparative grows.
:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:
I couldn't believe the overwhelming response to the idea of running a comparative grow journal, as a group. Growing all things Blueberry. :drool:

So, it looks like most members are able to free up some space between 2-6 weeks from now. I think that will give everyone time to figure out the logistics. I'll be dropping mine in about a month.

I personally believe these group grows are an amazing tool for new growers and seasoned veterans. I actually hope to see some brand new growers join.
:welcome:
Growing the same or similar strains side by side with all levels of growers really shows the fine details that generally go unnoticed. It personally helped me dial in my set-up.

Enough rambling...

We finna grow some Blueberry folks. However you grow.... let it grow. Feel free to hit me up via pm if you have issues getting a bean in time, or want to try matching up beans to compare the same breeder. We'll figure it out... I would just love to see a huge group participate.

Hope y'all are ready!
@Pennywise @Bilbobudkin420 @MaddHacker @Master Of None @MiOutdoorsman @Kitchenhawk @Smeegol @Kingjoe83 @ddGreenThumb @MrLoveGrow @nobodyhere @BigBearNTexas @Lady G2HM @newty

....and anyone else interested.... I have a terrible memory, so I know I forgot a bunch.... Come one, come all. Let's blow the roof off this mofo!
:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Looking forward to it!

-P:ganjamon:

Sweet! I'll be doing a few Barney's strains this fall too. Seriously considered running that OG for this as well. After going back & forth, I decided to keep it classic...

I'll be running the Dutch Passion Blueberry auto for this grow.
2018-08-26-20-53-42.jpg
2018-08-26-20-53-22.jpg

Keeping with my normal soil blend... Pro-Mix/perlite blend and I'll be rocking the DynaGro ProTekt and Foliage Pro for this grow all under a pair of 600w HPS.

I think this time I will run her in a 7 gal cloth pot opposed to the normal 5 gal I use.
:passitleft:

I will hang out also, I will be harvesting my autos in about 4-6 weeks and I have a Blue Power by Vision Seeds, it’s Blueberry, White Widow, and Skunk#1 cross. It’s got pretty high cbd along with decent thc also. I’m gonna be running Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies but I still need a 5th plant so it’s between the Blue Power and Candy Kush. Here’s the description of the Blue Power

I still have a little bit to make up my mind so if it ends up being Blue Power I will definitely enter her in this thread. Oh and I have grown about 12 Seedsman Blueberry over the last 4 grows, 7 was under hps and the rest was under led. It’s a great strain with a uplifting high, great wake and bake lol. Well good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing the Blueberry plants.✌️

YES!!! I found two Blueberry Photo Fem's that were extra's and they came from Canuk Seeds. It will be after Sept 15 before I can start but I'm confirmed now. I have much better luck with photo's and I looove blueberry. Great project Preston!
:slide:
Looks like Joe is running that Canuk BB also.

I'm a sucker for a huge group growing herb together. It's like a little online hippy commune... makes me feel at home!

-P:ganjamon:

I have had a wonderful time growing with everyone in the comparative grow and learned a whole lot also. Group grows are great.✌️
I like when the drop dates are spread out a little so you can watch the older plants develop and adjust your approach if something is working better for someone else. Saw that happening all over that BX Sunrise grow. The results are astounding!

Okie dokie, I'm gonna try to get my hands on some blueberry seeds asap!
But until then, it seems my candy cream is as close as I've got!
Gonna try to get an order in on Seedsman tonight :cool:

Okie dokie, I'm gonna try to get my hands on some blueberry seeds asap!
But until then, it seems my candy cream is as close as I've got!
Gonna try to get an order in on Seedsman tonight :cool:
@Preston9mm
I believe I saw something about you having a code, would this be true and/or available? :battingeyelashes: lol

Back
Top Bottom