The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Blue Dream Baby
B36A5266-70B7-47E2-BB27-784D83FD1C19.jpeg
3643914F-2F01-4BA1-A495-BB2EFD188721.jpeg

Cool, can’t wait to see the real deal. The only thing I have with Blueberry is Crown Royal
(Blueberry x Purple Kush) and Blue Power (Blueberry x White Widow x Skunk #1) so I’m trying to decide between the two. The crown Royale was great last run. The Blue Power has a lot of cbd in it with medium thc at 14%. I still have a few weeks to decide. It will be fun to do another comparative.✌️

Cool, can’t wait to see the real deal. The only thing I have with Blueberry is Crown Royal
(Blueberry x Purple Kush) and Blue Power (Blueberry x White Widow x Skunk #1) so I’m trying to decide between the two. The crown Royale was great last run. The Blue Power has a lot of cbd in it with medium thc at 14%. I still have a few weeks to decide. It will be fun to do another comparative.✌️
When in doubt, do both...
:high-five:

That makes sense if it holds true to plants growth.
I'm guessing you have seen a correlation of the two?
:nomo:
I have.... I've also had 100% sprout when the tap grows aggressively like that too. Maybe luck, maybe science, but I've seen a correlation.

Howdy y'all! :ciao:
Seems like I'm not the only one who has enjoyed the recent group/comparative grows.
:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:
I couldn't believe the overwhelming response to the idea of running a comparative grow journal, as a group. Growing all things Blueberry. :drool:

So, it looks like most members are able to free up some space between 2-6 weeks from now. I think that will give everyone time to figure out the logistics. I'll be dropping mine in about a month.

I personally believe these group grows are an amazing tool for new growers and seasoned veterans. I actually hope to see some brand new growers join.
:welcome:
Growing the same or similar strains side by side with all levels of growers really shows the fine details that generally go unnoticed. It personally helped me dial in my set-up.

Enough rambling...

We finna grow some Blueberry folks. However you grow.... let it grow. Feel free to hit me up via pm if you have issues getting a bean in time, or want to try matching up beans to compare the same breeder. We'll figure it out... I would just love to see a huge group participate.

Hope y'all are ready!
@Pennywise @Bilbobudkin420 @MaddHacker @Master Of None @MiOutdoorsman @Kitchenhawk @Smeegol @Kingjoe83 @ddGreenThumb @MrLoveGrow @nobodyhere @BigBearNTexas @Lady G2HM @newty

....and anyone else interested.... I have a terrible memory, so I know I forgot a bunch.... Come one, come all. Let's blow the roof off this mofo!
:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Looking forward to it!

-P:ganjamon:
Hi I'm am new not growing yet so yall mind if I hang out and watch ?

Hi I'm am new not growing yet so yall mind if I hang out and watch ?
Welcome! :ciao:
Great group of people hang around these parts... I'm sure you'll find answers to almost any question.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom