The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Blueberry Bliss at 63 days.

BbBliss 63days.jpg

BbBliss 63 days top.jpg

BbBliss 63 days mid.jpg

Thanks for looking.

These pics are from yesterday. It wouldn't let me upload them last night for some reason. There is some bad looking marks on the leaves at the top of some of the colas. I think it's a deficiency of some sort. The PH is 5.8 and nutrient solution is 968ppm. I'll add some more nutes to see if that helps.
ORG_DSC05687.JPG
ORG_DSC05688.JPG
ORG_DSC05689.JPG
ORG_DSC05690.JPG
ORG_DSC05691.JPG
ORG_DSC05692.JPG
ORG_DSC05693.JPG
ORG_DSC05694.JPG

Update from Blueberry Lane...
:ciao:

Everyone seems happy & healthy. Plant #1 is crazy smelling of berry terps. The other 2 plants don't have a distinct stink yet...

Stay lifted homies,
:passitleft:

These pics are from yesterday. It wouldn't let me upload them last night for some reason. There is some bad looking marks on the leaves at the top of some of the colas. I think it's a deficiency of some sort. The PH is 5.8 and nutrient solution is 968ppm. I'll add some more nutes to see if that helps.
ORG_DSC05687.JPG
ORG_DSC05688.JPG
ORG_DSC05689.JPG
ORG_DSC05690.JPG
ORG_DSC05691.JPG
ORG_DSC05692.JPG
ORG_DSC05693.JPG
ORG_DSC05694.JPG
Time to get fat!
:thumb::rollit:

Update from Blueberry Lane...
:ciao:

Everyone seems happy & healthy. Plant #1 is crazy smelling of berry terps. The other 2 plants don't have a distinct stink yet...

Stay lifted homies,

That twist is going to be a big girl.:yummy:
:rollit:

Looking at all these great buds and reading about how good they smell, I just had to open one of my jars of Blueberry Muffin to get a reminder sniff :D

Great looking plants 420! Looks like some are close to harvest already:)

My HSO Blue Dream

I let the restraints off for a couple days because of all the supercropping I had to do. She is 50 inches from the bottom of the pot to the tip of her tallest cola, just stopped stretching (I think) on Day 19 of flower. She had a calcium def that I caught last week and now she’s grooving again. She’s a hot mess lol but she’s my very special mess:D

I had to restrain her a bit to get her spread out again.

Back
Top Bottom