The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Lookin' great Professor!
:welldone:

What kind of smells are ya getting?
:passitleft:
Cheers P. DJ's Gold doesn't smell much yet but the Blueberry OG is real sweet, fruity perfume, its really nice. Something in the tent smells like liquid ass though. I think it's the Gorilla Glue x White Widow lol :)

Cheers P. DJ's Gold doesn't smell much yet but the Blueberry OG is real sweet, fruity perfume, its really nice. Something in the tent smells like liquid ass though. I think it's the Gorilla Glue x White Widow lol :)
My Laughing Buddha smells like cooked breakfast sausage! LoL
:rofl::rofl:

That one is new to me!

Looking at all these great buds and reading about how good they smell, I just had to open one of my jars of Blueberry Muffin to get a reminder sniff :D
Do you mind if I stick my nose in your jar?
:passitleft:

Take a nice big whiff -- smells just like blueberry muffins! :p

Take a nice big whiff -- smells just like blueberry muffins! :p

I can't wait for the day when we can all swap and share!
:drool:
A85BFAB7-D582-493B-8ECF-60393B69E63D.jpeg

Gotta funky one going! Very nice!!
My Laughing Buddha smells like cooked breakfast sausage! LoL
:rofl::rofl:

That one is new to me!
Lol, the scent is certainly savoury. When I first noticed it I checked everywhere incase it was some kind of rot. Everything's cool though, just some funky bud :)

I need to run Shit from Mr Nice, supposed to be some raunchy phenos with that one.
Lol, I went to see Howard Marks live and he was the only one in the building allowed to smoke. If anyone in the audience sparked up a joint then security would pull them from their seats and throw them out. It happened every 10 Minuit s throughout the show lol :)

Lol, I went to see Howard Marks live and he was the only one in the building allowed to smoke. If anyone in the audience sparked up a joint then security would pull them from their seats and throw them out. It happened every 10 Minuit s throughout the show lol :)
I would have love to meet Howard in person!

Sounds like a similar experience I had about 30 years ago. Got to see Hunter S Thompson give a lecture (more of a ramble) at UC Berkeley. Throughout the talk people would walk up to the stage (including a buddy of mine) and hand him lit joint. Was a pretty cool experience.

Little time for an update finally.. Day 6 of 12/12. Power failure due to snowstorm at 530 am this morning put the girls in the dark 2 hours early. Power is still out tonight and I expect it will be later tomorrow before we get it back. Don't worry though, the generator is up and running the garden, some lights and fridge/freezer, phone chargers etc. Wood stove for heat so all is good. The girls are doing great, a few more days of tucking under the screen and it will be time to let them go vertical. Starting to get some smell and stickiness. Still on the veg nutes at about 45 percent. Here are some pictures from just after lights on tonight.

Back
Top Bottom