The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

And it begins

Attachments

• 1543542182591-1985446351.jpg
    1543542182591-1985446351.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 16
There's still a lot of little branches I need to get rid of aka make into clones for my buddy who is getting set up currently. I understand that will work ok for another week or so maybe do you know much about that PW? As in how late I can take clones without a big hassle to get them vegging?

It's basically when you use a screen /net/trellis to help spread/control the branches out sideways and as close to the same height as possible. Thus maximizing yield by maximizing the number of buds that are getting the best light. A little tricky with the timing but very effective in a small space.

There's still a lot of little branches I need to get rid of aka make into clones for my buddy who is getting set up currently. I understand that will work ok for another week or so maybe do you know much about that PW? As in how late I can take clones without a big hassle to get them vegging?

I took clones off my Early Miss in flower week 3 and it takes a bit longer to root and reveg but you will get what they call a “monster crop” from a clone taken in flowering stage.

For comparison sake though my EM cuttings took 28 days before starting to grow and now look like this currently today.

As in how late I can take clones without a big hassle to get them vegging?
I took clones off my Early Miss in flower week 3 and it takes a bit longer to root and reveg but you will get what they call a “monster crop” from a clone taken in flowering stage.

Earlier this year I flowered BB clones from a seeded mother to find our her sex early, and then brought them back to veg succesfully, and then cloned them during flower. They did keep expressing single flowers the entire time they were in veg. I hope Dutchmans right about a monster crop! !

Heres a pix of a BB clone at 10 days in rockwool. And my two Blues checking out the dispersion on a new light I added!

Some lovely looking plants in here! I had a Show and Tell (GG4xHuckleberry Soda) From Annunaki Genetics that smelt like shit. There was not other way to describe it. It was awful. When it dried and cured it lost it a bit thankfully. It smells much better now.
I’ve got a Cherry Wine CBD strain in the tent now that smells like cat piss. I’m hoping that goes away after the cure. Not a favorite smell of mine. I don’t mind skunk as long as it’s not too strong, but cat piss is just too much. I would prefer a nice citrus odor. Lol

I’ve got a Cherry Wine CBD strain in the tent now that smells like cat piss. I’m hoping that goes away after the cure. Not a favorite smell of mine. I don’t mind skunk as long as it’s not too strong, but cat piss is just too much. I would prefer a nice citrus odor. Lol
Oh yeah! I've had a few "litterbox" plants. Thankfully, none of them retained the smell after drying. LoL
:passitleft:

Some lovely looking plants in here! I had a Show and Tell (GG4xHuckleberry Soda) From Annunaki Genetics that smelt like shit. There was not other way to describe it. It was awful. When it dried and cured it lost it a bit thankfully. It smells much better now.

Just a bit? So it only smells a bit like shit? :rofl: So.....what does it taste like?

Sorry, couldn't let that one go, your description cracked me up! ;)

Howdy y'all! :ciao:
Seems like I'm not the only one who has enjoyed the recent group/comparative grows.
:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:
I couldn't believe the overwhelming response to the idea of running a comparative grow journal, as a group. Growing all things Blueberry. :drool:

So, it looks like most members are able to free up some space between 2-6 weeks from now. I think that will give everyone time to figure out the logistics. I'll be dropping mine in about a month.

I personally believe these group grows are an amazing tool for new growers and seasoned veterans. I actually hope to see some brand new growers join.
:welcome:
Growing the same or similar strains side by side with all levels of growers really shows the fine details that generally go unnoticed. It personally helped me dial in my set-up.

Enough rambling...

We finna grow some Blueberry folks. However you grow.... let it grow. Feel free to hit me up via pm if you have issues getting a bean in time, or want to try matching up beans to compare the same breeder. We'll figure it out... I would just love to see a huge group participate.

Hope y'all are ready!
@Pennywise @Bilbobudkin420 @MaddHacker @Master Of None @MiOutdoorsman @Kitchenhawk @Smeegol @Kingjoe83 @ddGreenThumb @MrLoveGrow @nobodyhere @BigBearNTexas @Lady G2HM @newty

....and anyone else interested.... I have a terrible memory, so I know I forgot a bunch.... Come one, come all. Let's blow the roof off this mofo!
:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Looking forward to it!

-P:ganjamon:
This is a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom